NoZoupForYou’s Stunt TK Build (Anovos)

That’s what I thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also they look off because he isn't wearing his under suit.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Rapidly nearing completion. Test fit the top. It’s hard putting it on solo. Big lesson learned... put the biceps into the shoulder bells FIRST lol. Didn’t do that for the test, so it was uncomfortable and wonky, but everything seems to be coming along nicely. So close...

ae74864e774530b0e230a0dee044b033.jpg&key=2d97353f1ce205085646dc7cea7c4cb5379c87f3fb568ea51b859658df73b3f7

Just making an observation here but this connection should be on the opposite side. Sorry if this has already been brought up.

1854459142_nosoupb.jpg.2755fdedf5297bd3ecbdf89674400835.jpg

Just making an observation here but this connection should be on the opposite side. Sorry if this has already been brought up.

1854459142_nosoupb.jpg.2755fdedf5297bd3ecbdf89674400835.jpg

Somehow this eluded me until just now.

Looks good. Biceps look a bit low when your wearing it, is that cause the issue with putting it on? They look perfect in the shot of them alone.

Yeah... I wasn’t able to fit the bells over them after I had put them on. Doing a Another go when my wife gets home and can help.

• Like 1

Not sure about anyone else but I leave mine as one unit. I put them in as if they are one piece if that makes sense.

• Like 1

Alright... I’m ready for Halloween! I’ll be standing stationary for sure... but it feels so good and amazing when it all comes together!!!

After Halloween issues to fix. Need to add Tony’s hooks to the back of my shins.

Need to fix the sniper knee plate. Got that issue where it ticks into the thigh.

Cod strap is half the length it needs to be.

Also need to paint the back leg cover strips Anovos white.

I’m sure there’s more but I’m pleased thus far. Good god it’s hard to see out of. Further critique is welcome.

028f56edf0003fb7d20e079289e3d30d.jpgfbdb6e138aa56b35256f9c9338e51d16.jpg59226a0186cf63caa21fccb62424d5ac.jpg

• Like 3

You may want to add a little foam behind your sniper plate to hold it away from your thigh, it looks as if it may hit.

Go out and have a blast, you definitely will know what will hit and bite once you have worn the suit for a while and interacted with younglings. Good luck

• Like 1

You may want to add a little foam behind your sniper plate to hold it away from your thigh, it looks as if it may hit.

Go out and have a blast, you definitely will know what will hit and bite once you have worn the suit for a while and interacted with younglings. Good luck

That’s a good idea! Thanks!

• Like 2

Just now, NoZoupForYou said:

It’s crazy how it al just comes together in the end...

A far cry from all that panic at the start, we all go through it and by the end wonder what the worry was all about ;) 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

A far cry from all that panic at the start, we all go through it and by the end wonder what the worry was all about ;) 

haha so true. Pretty sure I had a panic attack or two on my first build :laugh1:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Added Velcro to my thigh rigging. Hopefully this does the trick. If not, I’ll add snaps... 

In one of my costumes I use a similar setup. It works perfect.

• Like 1

Halloween candy hand out was a success. A lot of happy kids and adults. And a lot of lessons learned. I have a newfound respect for all those that troop. After 2.5 hours of standing, I was in pain, lol. Much respect indeed. Granted my armor is still not optimal for movement until I can adjust it after basic approval.

Key takeaways...

Wow, it’s hard to see. And my left lens was continually fogged. Not fun.

My thighs still need work. My rigging system won’t adequately hold them up. Part of the problem is the rear cut in to my butt cheeks. I guess the option is to trim the back top shorter?

I put foam behind the knee plate but alas, dropping thighs didn’t help.

Not much movement in the arms. Need to figure out how to gain more mobility.

Shins and my fat calves still worry me. I plan on using the hook method. This is the last item I need to do. I just don’t know if it will work well. This next armor party I might ask for more expert opinion.

My Velcro system throughout the armor held up surprisingly well. Might add some snaps once final fitting is squared away.

Overall I can almost taste approval! Last night was a blast. I’m paying for it in my shoulders today though...

21430582e48337c3002374f2e6b40168.jpg989420e365edecf59d91f9eda550bb10.jpg

• Like 3

Nice to see you had fun! Just wanted to suggest you secure the dropboxes with glue or velcro to ensure they stay in place aligned with the ends of the ABS belt!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...