NoZoupForYou’s Stunt TK Build (Anovos)

Nice work, if it was me I'd go a little bigger on your smaller plate.

Every little bit adds up in the end, it is not a race so take your time ;) 

• Like 2

Nice work, if it was me I'd go a little bigger on your smaller plate.

Every little bit adds up in the end, it is not a race so take your time  

I might if it’s a necessity... free handing it is somewhat nerve wracking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Make that three. Is my snap setter junk?

If they work than they're fine, don't worry about post perfection.

6 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Make that three. Is my snap setter junk?

As Tony said they will work fine as long as it has pressed over the post. I do find if you use a Philips head screwdriver and tap on the post lightly it will help to spread out the post, then when you use the setting tool it will spread better, worth a try.

• Like 4

As Tony said they will work fine as long as it has pressed over the post. I do find if you use a Philips head screwdriver and tap on the post lightly it will help to spread out the post, then when you use the setting tool it will spread better, worth a try.
Wish I would have thought of this Glen.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Left shin fit test. Now what? Where do I go from here?  Doesn’t look I can really afford to cut anything front or back.e34584082674b8c4c79a4c27ea635aff.jpg386207cc10cd8845b707736acec1d2da.jpg

I would try and taper it more around the boot, otherwise you start gluing the cover strips:duim:

42 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Unfortunately I don’t know how successful that would be on my size 13s. They barely fit around the boot as it is.

If that is the smallest you can go then that`s what you`ll do:duim: Just made the suggestion based on the pics and to me it looked like there might be some room based on the front...but if there`s not then that`s fine as it is:salute: Question: would a 20-22mm cover strip hide most of the flat area on the front?

If that is the smallest you can go then that`s what you`ll do:duim: Just made the suggestion based on the pics and to me it looked like there might be some room based on the front...but if there`s not then that`s fine as it is:salute: Question: would a 20-22mm cover strip hide most of the flat area on the front?

Yeah.... I’m cursed with fat legs, lol. I’m usually a 12 shoe but erred on safety and got 13s. I’m glad I did. Actually, I think it’s the boots giving me the most issues with the fit, but I’ll make it work. Need to figure out the best way to strap down the back, whether it’s bra hooks or magnets... Velcro seems to not be that popular.

3 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Yeah.... I’m cursed with fat legs, lol. I’m usually a 12 shoe but erred on safety and got 13s. I’m glad I did. Actually, I think it’s the boots giving me the most issues with the fit, but I’ll make it work. Need to figure out the best way to strap down the back, whether it’s bra hooks or magnets... Velcro seems to not be that popular.

Depends on what Velcro and how it’s applied, I’ve been using it for 6 years and @ 45 troops a year and not had any issues yet ;) 

I use industrial Velcro and attach with E6000 glue, pretty simple, the only thing difficult is making sure the back strips close flat, most backs of the calves are slightly round and once you attach a flat cover strip it angles away so a little heat is needed for a better fitment. 

• Like 2

A little more progress. Got the thighs cut as well, so will try and glue a cover strip on those today as well. Once these pieces are done, I think the hardest will be behind me and I can start attaching it all together.a314c53da25fe1dd2cea506aebfecdc1.jpg

• Like 2

What is the concern with the cut lines? Mine are pretty horrendous in some places, but they're covered so really I'm the only one that knows about them.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk