TheSwede locked out

CableGuy

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in, but it is the only one I found covering issues with the server move, so I give it a try:

Is anybody aware of issues with notifications from FISD via email? Since the server move, I don't get any emails for incoming PMs and other things.

Just me?

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in, but it is the only one I found covering issues with the server move, so I give it a try:

Is anybody aware of issues with notifications from FISD via email? Since the server move, I don't get any emails for incoming PMs and other things.

Just me?

I wouldn’t be surprised if some folks aren’t getting email. We did change the to way mail is sent. We’ll take a peek soon.

Anyone else seeing problems with email notifications?

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve not been getting emails, but then I’m not sure I was before either. Tapatalk is sending me notifications which should mean I have them enabled. On my Garrison forum get get both an email and a notification in tapatalk.

TJay (Tino) just mailed me via gmail because he is locked out of his account. He was having trouble with not receiving mail, etc. Can anyone help with this?

Please let me know so I can notify him if help is on the way.