TheSwede locked out

CableGuy

Hi team,

Posting on behalf of TheSwede (Daniel Melin) who has lost all access to FISD since the server switch.

He advises that he’s cleared cache etc but can not login or reset password.

Dan

I can't navigate via the index page but I can access posts directly from links.  I'm not locked out, it just seems some pages are not available.

I can see all the topics but it won’t let me in once I click on something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also locked from viewing anything off the main forum section, I receive this error.  Any ideas?  I can't even create or view the main Tech Support Section so i must post in reply to this topic ............ HELP!  :(

Capture.PNG

Hey Folks. We’re aware of the problem where people can’t click on a forum from the main page. I’ll be working on it later this afternoon/eve EDT.

Thanks for your patience.

-Eric

• Like 1

Was the "like" functionality intentionally removed? It is MIA so if that isn't the case, it's another bug.

Oh yeah. That wasn’t working too. We disabled it until we can figure out how we broke it.

-Eric

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StrmTRPR85 said:

Sorry I don't mean to hijack but I am having the issue where I cannot open any sub forum but if I click on the last post it will open.  That is how I got into here and am able to post.  I cannot start new posts either

I'm in the same boat but I've been stupidly returning later :blink:

On 8/17/2018 at 1:40 PM, trixim said:

I am also locked from viewing anything off the main forum section, I receive this error.  Any ideas?  I can't even create or view the main Tech Support Section so i must post in reply to this topic ............ HELP!  :(

Capture.PNG

Im also having this issue. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Daxx said:

So just sit tight then?

Correct, even command staff are having issues, things are being looked into and hopefully be back to normal service soon.