Cooling fan install

I make the Troopacoola fan systems. Here's a pic of where Iadvise placement of mine. Velcro the actual fans in place. Although this is one of my bespoke variable speed system, the actual placement of the fans I'm assuming can be transferred to Henry's.
The fans are directed across the faceplate towards the opposing lenses.9894ab19150a6ac9e58f548579826331.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I make the Troopacoola fan systems. Here's a pic of where Iadvise placement of mine. Velcro the actual fans in place. Although this is one of my bespoke variable speed system, the actual placement of the fans I'm assuming can be transferred to Henry's.
The fans are directed across the faceplate towards the opposing lenses.9894ab19150a6ac9e58f548579826331.jpg&key=5cd9cff5fc695b4096306d612946b272caa7ebbc9292707afb6f95b5a8d66c40

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

What is the best way for fans to be facing?
What is your RECOMMENDATION ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely face the fans towards the lenses, be it diagonally across like CTID above or just up to the corresponding lens on either side- it will keep them from fogging up but also not dry out our eyes.  Mounting them lower in the helmet can catch what little ventilation you get from the teeth, as well as from the opening of the helmet.  You can play with the angle a bit to also get their airflow to catch a bit of your face/cheek area on its way to the lenses; it might be a placebo effect but it works for me.  

• Like 1

I did one towards the back facing the back of my head and one on the other side towards the front facing towards the lenses. I assumed it would blow air around my head and towards the top. System is Henry’s got it from eBay. I was worried about facing both of them towards the eyes cause I have naturally dry eyes. Also if you plan on putting other electronics in there make sure you have that planned out as well. I’ve got an AM helmet and it’s still tight to get on. With two fans, the hearing assist, and the mic I can barely get my head in so I had to put them where I can. Anything is better then nothing in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find using one fan at a time enough, I like having the other as a spare for those really long troops. 

I just have them angled across the front so they sweep air across the lens and my face. It’s amazing how a little air on your face can make you feel that much cooler. 

Really only use two fans for those really hot or stuffy troops.

But what ever works for you ;)