How Do I Delete My Account?

Hi. I got an email today from this website and wondered what it was, so naturally I opened it and saw that I apparently have an account here. I thought this was odd as I don't remember ever signing up here, and the name "harbidle95" didn't ring a bell. I then searched my inbox for more possible emails from this website, and indeed, I found more. There was an account verification email, and even several password change emails, all from years ago. I noticed this account's name back then was different in the emails which instantly reminded me that my cousin had created an account and asked if he could use my email, which I obviously agreed to. He hasn't used it in years, I contacted him and asked if I could delete it and he is fine with it. So, there is the question, how do I delete this account? Could a moderator delete it for me? Thanks.

• 2 years later...

I too realized I had already made an account, 7 years ago, and would like to delete this account. I couldn't figure out how to do it, via my account settings. Thank you. I have finally purchased a WTF ESB TK kit, and have been doing some research on the soft parts. I remembered having an  whitearmor.net account, but I couldn't remember; which is why I created a new one today. When entering my username, I chose one that I use for most forums, that has special meaning to me and no one else, usually. When I chose this username, it said that it was already in use. I then figured I must have an account already. Sure enough, I did; it's under my other email address.