Ab button colour?

Hi I’ve been out of things these last few years minding my own business, trooping only occasionally, so I’m a little out of the loop. 

Have I missed something, as I’ve just been reading build threads younger than celebration Europe II, and people are still using #15 to paint their ab buttons?

I stopped using this around 2008? 

Whats going on? What have I missed?

• Like 1

Hi Mark,

Welcome back. :-)

Not too sure about the others, however, I finished my kit around November last year and used Humbrol gloss #5 for the grey buttons and gloss #14 for the blue. Same as my lid.

d8cf13a05ee5ed71c1a6cbe64efb17a7.jpg

I’ve not heard of any changes since.

Best wishes
Dan

As far as I know, this is the standard...

f0b9a66c171a1c54908b21e2ccf2eef7.jpg

But I did a quick search on Google and this is what came back without much looking:

There still seems to be a lot of reference to #15 when you simply search Google.  Fake news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by wook1138

Welcome back mark, I have a feeling you were one of my first contacts in the UKG. 

Yeah that chart is now the standard, though gloss or satin black seems to be fine either way.  I suppose I could add the gloss that but the real reason I did the new chart was to remove the old darker blues on the old bill grams as that was confusing people.