Darth Aloha

FISD Forum Downtime - Wednesday August 15 0100 EDT

Kudos kudos - time to double your pay web dudes!

I may be fiddling with the web server tonight EDT trying to improve the performance even more. 

If you notice a blip or two... that's all me.

-Eric

• Like 2

Has anyone noticed anything different/weird since last night with forum performance?

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not with only one exception - I had one post where "Submit Reply" did nothing.  I refreshed the page and everything has been fine since, e.g. every other time I do it, it's been OK.

I have not with only one exception - I had one post where "Submit Reply" did nothing.  I refreshed the page and everything has been fine since, e.g. every other time I do it, it's been OK.

Interesting. That’s exactly the sort of stuff I’m curious about. Lemme know if it happens regularly. Thanks.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was because I was typing a long reply - maybe 10 minutes or so.  For sure I'll let you know if anything else goes awry.

An issue I used to encounter previously has now seemed to been fixed, having several forum pages open I found if I edited a post and it was not the last page I had opened, when I saved the changes it wouldn't accept them, I would have to refresh that page first and then make the changes and then save.

I've tried this a couple of times this morning and doesn't seem to be an issue, here's hoping it stays that way ;) 

Is all still happy?

I did some stuff to help the load on the server on the 21st... it doesn't seem to have any untoward effects from a user's standpoint. I hope.

Thanks, 

-Eric

• Like 1

everything seems OK so far

• Like 1

It's looking really good Eric - never better since the earliest of days.  Well done :pint1: