Helmet Advice

Storm73

Hi Guys,

I purchased this helmet many years ago on Ebay to join the 501st and do my build.

But it is really heavy and way to big for my head so really put me off on my build and becoming a trooper.

I was told that it is a fiberglass cast of the Shepperton Design Battle Specs Helmet, any information and advice would be much appreciated.

More importantly I wanted to know if all Helmets are this size and cumbersome measurements are 21 cm side and 24 cm front to back  before I look at starting a new build.

I have attached photos

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,        

467007_10151621034754919_536444594_o.jpg

Hey Damian

Looks to be a Shepperton but I would recommend getting another one, an ABS helmet weigh way less and don`t be put off the helmet beeing to big, that`s what padding is for:duim: Check out the getting started section for lots of great info in how to becoming a Stormtrooper here:salute:

Hi Guys, thanks for the advice it's much appreciated.

What would you suggest is a good helmet to purchase? I use to be really interested in the TE 2 helmets but heard they have been discontinued.

Is there anything similar?

Regards,

45 minutes ago, Storm73 said:

Hi Guys, thanks for the advice it's much appreciated.

What would you suggest is a good helmet to purchase? I use to be really interested in the TE 2 helmets but heard they have been discontinued.

Is there anything similar?

Regards,

That depends on your taste and budget so to speak, check out the link I provided earlier as it also contains a list of vetted vendors, you could also check our advanced tactics to see what you like as every entry states armor and helmet maker and you can find that here , I linked you to the highest level, Centurion:salute:

• 2 weeks later...