TK 69103 Reporting for duty!

When I started the process of building my ANH Stunt TK I regretted not spending the extra to get the kit fully trimmed up front, or even fully built; however, nearing the completion of the build I found myself becoming more than a little nostalgic for this part of the journey that was ending. I’ll have to relive the journey vicariously by following other trooper’s new builds, because my wife will kill me if I attempt to start another.

Shout Outs:

-        Thanks again to the following troopers for being welcoming, supportive and providing great threads to learn from: Willeywonka, Wook1138, Neb Sgird, gmrhodes13, TheSwede, Lucnak, Hollowbodies, FencingCorvetteTrooper, CableGuy, Pretzel, CoatHanger, JenEcho, Suspend, ABS80, Ukswrath, Commander Gree, Thumpy, Magni, Sgt Garand, Frank75139, Tolo, TK-34288, 68Brick, Zarlon, Steaditrooper, Shanester, Ninjamove, jethroskull, Pyrates.

Rob   :smiley-sw013:

• Like 4

Welcome to the ranks, Rob. :salute:

Just noticed you recently requested TK pre-approval. Any plans to go for EIB and Centurion?

Edited by T-Jay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, T-Jay said:

Welcome to the ranks, Rob. :salute:

Just noticed you recently requested TK pre-approval. Any plans to go for EIB and Centurion?

Definitely! I’ll be submitting for EIB this weekend. I just need to make a few adjustments. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats man!

It is a weird feeling finally finishing this huge project and being happy that you've completed it... Then that little bit of sadness hits now that it's over. The real journey is just beginning, though. Have fun trooping!

• Like 1