Bicep question

So I have fat biceps apparently. I have armor from Walt’s trooper factory and I’m stuck on how to proceed. In the picture you can see what the 15mm cover strip looks like, so do I use it like I the picture or do I have to have a stupid large cover strip to cover the whole raised/flat area? I also have a feeling I’m not posting this in the right place. 959343b77f8515ec66676dbff0b12d58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would probably look better if the cover strips were bigger. Just be sure that they are all of equal size. If your forearms are large as well , then make the cover strips the same size as the bi ceps. 

It looks better if the whole arm  has the same size cover strips. Even if they are large.

The coverstrip needs to meet where raised edge starts. Are you using the compression top when mocking up pieces? A picture of it on you blue taped up would help. The picture you showed is huge for a coverstrip. Did you remove all return edge yet? It helps.

Start a build thread in the ANH section. Post up some photos and we'll be able to help you along the whole way.

Glad to have you here Future Trooper!

• Like 1