W.I.P BATTLE SPEC ARMOUR

STEP 1 :- RE-STRAPPING

Received these today from AMAZON, Along with some push/snap stud buttons. I'm a little tall to be a Stormtrooper at 6ft 2in so now i have to have a thing where to attach the strapping to the armour.legs etc. Any pointer would be appreciated - thanks

index.jpg

81E1w1xcdzL._SX679cc_.jpg

Edited by BLASTED STORMTROOPER 46
spelling

Hi Darren, I would recommend you post your build thread in the appropriate subforum based on which costume you are building. That will ensure that people with the right knowledge can see your progress and advise you when you have questions!

Hi Darren,

Have you got a WIP thread going over on the UKG forum, too?

You’ll find a couple of UKG cleared SDS kits over there too. That, and the armourers, will help get you cleared. :-)

Dan

Hi. 
I will do once I've adapted it to fit me. I'm gonna start adapting it later cos the strappings not very good and I think it's designed for someone with abit more weight

No worries. It’s all doable.

A friend of mine is pretty slim and he cleared his kit with UKG, then EIB here at FISD. Here’s a link to his EIB thread as an example.

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43754-tk-89135-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-rwa-792/

I’m not sure which strapping method you’re following, however, this is what I went with:

Works really well. Also means you can kit up by yourself (with practice). Here it is in action:

Best wishes
Dan

• Like 1