Troopers Helping Troopers Contest

Pretzel

:dancing-trooper: Troopers Helping Troopers Photo Contest  :dancing-trooper:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings Troopers! Since I started my journey on becoming a Stormtrooper of the 501st Legion, one motto stayed true. "Troopers Helping Troopers!" I think it is time to highlight this motto in a contest where you see a powerful photo of fellow troopers helping each other out, or future troopers. When I first started, the Attaches and local members helped me a great deal, and I always wished that I was able to document a way of them helping me. Well, here is a chance to turn your volunteerism and willingness to help and get some cool swag in return. Below are the guidelines: 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contest Guidelines

Who Can Enter: Any 501st Stormtrooper in good standing. The Staff is not allowed to enter. Attaches are cleared to enter.

The Staff will vote for the winner. 

Photo Details:

• One Entry is allowed per member. 

• Photo must display Stormtroopers helping fellow Stormtroopers or New Members in a fun and creative way.

Examples

1. TK#1 shows TK#2 how to use their blaster

2. TK shows cadet how to make armor

3. TK helping another TK out of a "tricky" situation. 

• Photo must display a caption or photo description

• Photo Submissions begins NOW and End 9/7/2018. Submit your photos in this thread

• Voting Begins 9/8/2018, Winner will be announced on this thread

PRIZES! :happyandcheerfulbirthday:

1st Place goes to the Photo with the Most Votes: 

A 3D printed Card Holder donated by @msouza (comes in a variety of colors)

8e3a9132e22510d56b2f5c1c741d7437.heic

2nd Place Prize goes to the submission with the next amount of Votes

An FISD Patch, An official 501st Legion 20th Anniversary Patch & a 501st Bash Coin Bloom donated by @Pretzel

1657a79ae3cd3a8b6f3643fdba2e67e3.jpg

3rd Place Prize will be the next amount of Votes receives: 

Star Wars: Last Jedi Hat and one 16 x 3 (40 x 15 cm) 501st Car Decal donated by @justjoseph63

----------------

BS6UDAT.jpg?3

Well? Let's see those photos of Troopers Helping Troopers! 

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• Pretzel pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...