Rat requesting pre-approval

Rat

So now comes the next big question. Should I start another thread for further approval or just add it here?

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Normally once you are ready to go EIB you will fill out an application in that section and once posted members will offer feedback if adjustments need making ;) 

• Like 2

Normally once you are ready to go EIB you will fill out an application in that section and once posted members will offer feedback if adjustments need making  
Ah okay thanks Glen.

• Like 1

But of course and thank you.

Congrats on your approval! Don't forget to request 501st TK access once your member profile page is up.

So with my approval and fixes/adjustments made any tips or feedback for any changes that need to be made for eib or centurion? I know that those are individually covered, but if I could get some ideas of changes I could work them out prior.

It looks as if you should be in good shape for EI, brother especially with all the things you changed/fixed.  I would definitely adjust the belt length and make sure the left calf isn't twisted.  Really nice job on the fixes...  now that's dedication!  :salute:

Don't forget, you will have to have your FISD clearance before you apply, though.  This can sometimes take a few days, so be patient.

• Like 1

It looks as if you should be in good shape for EI, brother especially with all the things you changed/fixed.  I would definitely adjust the belt length and make sure the left calf isn't twisted.  Really nice job on the fixes...  now that's dedication!  :salute:

Don't forget, you will have to have your FISD clearance before you apply, though.  This can sometimes take a few days, so be patient.
Added foam to the left shin so that's solved and am thinking of adding a small piece to my right thigh. Yeah still waiting on my legion approval email.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now got to checking my thighs since adjusting the strapping much better I think.deeac734e80c8213ca5850b0cce67aac.jpg

• Like 1