E-11 Lot

Erice3339

I've been looking around for an E-11 that will pass for Centurion. I would prefer one that is ready-to-use, but, if no such options exist, then I am willing to give building one a shot. After having spent much vacation time assembling a stormtrooper kit, I do not think I'll have the time to assemble an E-11 in the near future, and I am eager to start trooping as a Centurion-- or trooping period. I've linked one I found on Etsy below; the seller does not seem all that credible given a low number of reviews, but the blaster looks well-made and seems to pass most of the CRL items for an E-11. Thank you all in advance! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/612603891/e-11-blaster-rifle-anh?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=e-11&ref=sr_gallery-1-5&organic_search_click=1

• 2 months later...

That looks nice!  FYI, you don't need a blaster to become approved and begin Trooping.  Some Garrisons have a no weapons policy.    So, you can finish your armor and get the approval,  then later get an E-11 if you want one.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, pbarna said:

Did you purchase this E-11? If so are you happy with it?

I am looking at a few different ones and I would be interested in your insight.

Thanks!

No, I did not. I ended up going with a HfxProductions Hyperfirm, but they are no longer in business. I am very happy with it and recommend it if you can find one from another member. Another vendor that is superb is Praetorian Blasters on Facebook. Both options are good for durability which is important if your primary intent is to troop with it. 

I’m still not too sure about the one I linked here. I’ve never seen or heard of an E-11 from this seller since I posted this thread.  Let me know if you have any more questions!

• Like 1