ATA BBB Bucket Day & Questions

Xanthais

First timer here, and man is this place a veritable gold mine of information! I've spent hours thread browsing and bookmarking already. You guys are top notch!

That said, got my first BBB today from ATA Works, and I'm super jazzed! I'm going to create a Build Thread elsewhere, but I got my kit out and did some close scrutinizing, and found something interesting. In the frown, I have 3 cutout dimples on the helmet's right side, and 4 dimples in the left side.

Did some searching, and found this thread on TK frown reference pics. Looks like the Stunts have 4 each side (a couple images show 3, however), and Heroes have 3.

My question now becomes, since you can't really un-dimple a cutout area (can you?), am I left with the 4 cutout option only, with the same amount on each side, having to measure the proportionate distance on the left, and make my own 4th cutout on the right?? 

Here's my kit, and a closeup of the left and right sides.

Thanks!

right.thumb.jpg.c57365b01625f9252d7c37cb13ea1598.jpg

left.thumb.jpg.5b51407bf1b6e59fca51289c66302e68.jpg

Edited by Xanthais

On 8/11/2018 at 1:55 AM, MrSnrub said:

I can see the four on each side, look closely it just seems to be quite a soft pull. If you cant see it surely you can feel the fourth with your finger.

Outside feels pretty smooth, but there is the slightest of dimples on the inside. Thanks!