Tk armour from tk armour...oversized?

Hello! i just received a couple of tk kits from tk armour and i freaked a little out of me when i saw the kidney and butt parts as they look trully big, first time i'? working with this armor, building it for a 1,62cm tall girl ...i guess i will have to remove a lot ...

Any ideas, tips, commentary to help me with this guys?

Also...belt clips are here too, but they are 18mm wide so i guess i will have to make my owns handmade 48c09f3b10ecb5e3d143c8ebd0bd482a.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

I would hold the parts up to her and mark where you think the edges should be and then translate the edges back to your marks and start trimming. I don't envy you in this task, I have done it for a friends daughter and it was a nightmare of a job.

I would hold the parts up to her and mark where you think the edges should be and then translate the edges back to your marks and start trimming. I don't envy you in this task, I have done it for a friends daughter and it was a nightmare of a job.
there is a problem...she's like 300km away .... hahahahahaha

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

There have been countless warning on the site about TKUk and TkArmour not being a vetted armor seller. He uses recasts and many pieces are indeed oversized. Check back plate too!!!

7 minutes ago, trixim said:

There have been countless warning on the site about TKUk and TkArmour not being a vetted armor seller. He uses recasts and many pieces are indeed oversized. Check back plate too!!!

Yeah...i have read the post about that, but i did have nothing to do, they bought it and, after that, i knew them xD 

There are actually some builds on here, regarding some people who bought these kits and have upgraded them to 501st standards.  But from what I read, it takes work. Not as much as say; the Rubies kit, but still a lot of work.