TK-92577 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [ATA] (847)

Thank you for your consideration!!

General Information:

Name: Brett Dellit

501st ID: TK-92577

FISD Forum Name: Edgar Frogg

Garrison: New England

Height: 5’ 9”

Weight: 175 lbs

Armor Information:

Armor Build: ANH Stunt

Armor Maker: ATA

Helmet Maker: ATA

Blaster: Doopy Doos + T-Jay completion kit + Bulldog Props Scope

Boots: Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt: Imperial Issue.com

Hand Plates: Just Joseph (silicon)

Neck Seal: Darman's Props

Holster: Darman's Props

Rivets: Just Joseph

TD Clips: Ukswrath

Helmet Fans: Ukswrath

Helmet electronics/ amp: TRamp

Front

ft6H8q9.jpg

Back

RfsFVMd.jpg

Left 1

Z4FaSJA.jpg

Left 2

oEw4j4J.jpg

Right 1

IivbK31.jpg

Right 2

dwHg3sy.jpg

Right Side Detail

7GrNP1l.jpg

Left Side Detail

Vjnd1WJ.jpg

Abdomen

vDXMvVn.jpg

1Hzo7GI.jpg

Action Shot

ZSdtdik.jpg

Cod and Butt Plate/ Interior Strapping

yKgUgkv.jpg

5Zm1D3N.jpg

2S638kq.jpg

7S94HGF.jpg

l5vYqC5.jpg

Cl8lzxQ.jpg

B5YSSCd.jpg

8a4kpsM.jpg

0l1gqyB.jpg

Helmet

MmlH5ld.jpg

bHpa3iD.jpg

5T8nEar.jpg

SLRcFUB.jpg

1wIpVaN.jpg

U5D28x1.jpg

Hovi

5cKzcZV.jpg

Lens Color

RRUOsDw.jpg

Blaster

F7SwlPP.jpg

C0XnXPp.jpg

9qQSdiW.jpg

fdnEAxB.jpg

CaofRw4.jpg

Neck Seal

iJd0QPk.jpg

TD

c3IQ3cg.jpg

2h5jnxk.jpg

EJ3KxQp.jpg

Holster and Belt Attachments

zJ9pQXA.jpg

rBrHnm1.jpg

VY2pmXO.jpg

o812Rlh.jpg

Wrists

903EPXz.jpg

KRTsyRj.jpg

Edited by Edgar Frogg

Had no eyes for the armor - only for the blaster. :laugh1:

No seriously, great job done on both.

And I have never seen such an interesting internal strapping. Seems like your ab and kidney plate line up perfectly - not just on the photo but permanent. Great idea. :duim:

Thanks Tino! You may recall you played a big role in helping with my blaster - sold me a completion kit, helped me with some important questions along the way, and the greatest manual ever created - the E-11 B;aster Reference! Thanks again I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  Regarding the internal strapping, I took a lead from one of the Ukswrath builds for the permanent split rivet side.  I just added the long tabs and slots to help keep the shape and marry the sides up, seems to work great.  For the single snap side I also took a lead from others (Pandatrooper et al) but instead of installing one big slot I decided to do 2 tabs and 2 slots., then added some snaps and webbing for security,  As with most of us on here I owe everything to those that came before me!

Brett

• Like 1

Hi Brett, and thank you for your ANH-Stunt  EI application.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. On behalf of Tony and myself, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

You have done an absolutely spectacular overall job with this ATA kit, and your attention to detail is to be commended.  :duim:

Just a few small issues, Brett.  Nothing major, just a few items that can make this build look even more screen accurate.

The 4 button ab plate could use a bit of trimming.  I realize that the buttons on the ATA armor are a bit larger than those used onscreen, but a small gap around the plate would look even better.

Reference image

qJHdHuF.jpg?2    fQSlDwg.jpg

It looks as if your left shoulder bell could come up a bit to match the right one, evening out the appearance.  Definitely an easy fix!

NIg2Fa6.jpg?2

Reference image

7XCaNgs.jpg?1

I gotta say that I am glad to see that you trimmed all the return edge from the tops of your thighs, and it may just be the angle of the photo, but it appears that your cover strips could use a tiny bit of trimming at the tops to even them out. 

K8Mj7mq.jpg?1 

Reference image

HSISQE5.jpg?2

While you have your Dremel out, I would also suggest trimming of the excess part of the cover strips in these areas (below) as well.  All should be even with the edge of the armor it is attached to.  Another easy fix!

ZHgYCCu.jpg?1

In most of your full suited photos your posterior plate is riding over your kidney.  This is a very common issue and may be resolved by adjusting the connections.

Reference image

vCGzCOj.jpg      Mi0VkFP.jpg?1

Lastly, although your drop boxes line up in the photos, in your rear belt photo they do not.  Perhaps it was an older image, (and you may have done this already) but you may want to move them to where they line up correctly add a dab of E-6000 on the rear strap to hold them in place.

Reference image

YOibMUI.jpg?1   9FuoPFU.jpg?2

Centurion Suggestions:

Because Centurion photos show much more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here. We try to point out all we can from what is seen but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Nothing to add here, sir.  Again, an utterly fantastic job... now get out there and be a shining example for the NEG!

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-92577 requesting ANH Stunt EIB status [ATA] (847)

Thanks Joseph and Tony!!!!  EIB baby!!!!!

The feedback is also very much appreciated and I will get on those adjustments asap, I thirst for Centurion.

Special shout out to Randy (Magni) for being a source beyond the source, least of which was answering my pedantic questions at hours not normally reserved for talking about plastic space men. 

See you on the front lines, Gentlemen!!!!

Regards,

TK-92577

EIB 847

*kshhht*

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...