RT-MOD's Whereabouts

Hello everyone. Not sure this is the right area to ask, but as a newcomer, it seemed like a logical place. 

Has anyone heard from Rob McFadyen (RT-MOD) (trooper7@shaw.ca) lately? I was able to contact him initially about my first set of armor. Because I'm rather tall (6'2"), I know RT's armor would work best for me. Since I'm a graphic designer for 35+ years, I offered Rob the idea that we trade my design services (a new website) for a set of TK armor. He initially responded to my emails, but ultimately didn't want to work the trade... which is perfectly fine by me. 

But when I reached out to him again for me to BUY my armor, several times over the past few months, he has never responded. Is RT-MOD still producing armor? When was the last time anyone heard from him?

Just got some armor from him about seven weeks ago(18 month wait)results may vary.communication is tricky with him.Sometimes a day,sometimes a month for a response.My advice is to send him Your detailed armor request along with "Deposit ready" and go from there.

• Like 1

Communication has always been a bit hit or miss with him, in my own experience and what I've heard from others.  But his kit is top notch, especially for taller troopers, so I still believe it's worth the wait.  Be persistent but not annoying, if that makes sense.  I'd check in every month or so with a one or two line, hey I'm still interested let me know, thanks, kind of deal.  

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed him a few weeks ago about aquiring armor. Like you, I am 6’2”. I haven’t heard from him yet. After reading this, I’ll just keep checking my email.

Edited by TK-42134

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, Goldenrod said:

What is his email and webpage again? I used to have both but since list over the years.

Please see this post, as RT-Mod has a new maker in the works.  Follow it for updates.