Ok boys I've got the proof...let's add that dlt19 to the crl for the rebels trooper

cuthbja

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2018 at 10:19 AM, cuthbja said:

I've hunted and searched and finally have the proof. Now let's add that dlt19 to the crl what say you?a2646be814d3d98aaa79db2a938bd1ce.jpg50f001886263e3746c5acba94201a807.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yes epecially. DL-19 and orange shoulder pauldron and not have to be a sand trooper. Also Han Solo carried one out of the Falcon.

14 hours ago, Von Goodleef said:

Yes epecially. DL-19 and orange shoulder pauldron and not have to be a sand trooper. Also Han Solo carried one out of the Falcon.

This is for the Rebels TK and has nothing to do with ANH, with that said  a DLT19 is allowed to carry both in the Hero and Stunt set-up. No pauldron though, that’s for Sandtroopers:salute:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

This is for the Rebels TK and has nothing to do with ANH, with that said  a DLT19 is allowed to carry both in the Hero and Stunt set-up. No pauldron though, that’s for Sandtroopers:salute:

Ah...... I think your forgetting HWT wears an orange pauldron. Figured I'd tell ya since this is the home of the Heavy's.

Moving along

11 minutes ago, magni said:

Ah...... I think your forgetting HWT wears an orange pauldron. Figured I'd tell ya since this is the home of the Heavy's.

Moving along

Right you are, HWTs are also allowed to sport the DLT19 and of course a pauldron:duim:

Has nothing to do with weather or not Han carrys one in ANH was the point I was trying to make:)

It may just be me, but I never quite understood why long-range heavy blaster rifles (DLT-19s) were stored/available in a fairly small area like a Detention Block instead of being in a weapons locker.  This sort of thing keeps me up at night. :laugh1:

• Like 1

It may just be me, but I never quite understood why long-range heavy blaster rifles (DLT-19s) were stored/available in a fairly small area like a Detention Block instead of being in a weapons locker.  This sort of thing keeps me up at night. :laugh1:

I suppose infiltration of the Death Star wasn’t much of a consideration for the Empire. Except for those pesky blast doors. Or maybe Lucas just wanted them in wide-open display. =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Right you are, HWTs are also allowed to sport the DLT19 and of course a pauldron:duim:

Has nothing to do with weather or not Han carrys one in ANH was the point I was trying to make:)

I've been thinking on this also before this post got started. Now I know we should be able to carry a BFG and sport an orange or white pauldron =')

• Like 1

I've been thinking on this also before this post got started. Now I know we should be able to carry a BFG and sport an orange or white pauldron =')

You gonna go heavy weapons trooper then, rather than regular TK? I, too, have always loved pauldrons, but since I’m doing an ANH TK stunt I’ll need to wait until down the road if I ever make a Sandy.

3 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

You gonna go heavy weapons trooper then, rather than regular TK? I, too, have always loved pauldrons, but since I’m doing an ANH TK stunt I’ll need to wait until down the road if I ever make a Sandy.

Im starting out as regular TK. Since this is my first time doing this. Then go with heavy weapons later.

24 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

19 minutes ago, Von Goodleef said:

Im starting out as regular TK. Since this is my first time doing this. Then go with heavy weapons later.

With black friday going on there’s a great opportunity to get a second set and do both TK and TD:jc_doublethumbup:

A DLT-19 is a bAd @*$ gun. Happy Trooper shows how to make one on his YouTube video. Plus he makes other guns as well. An E-11, Boba Fett gun and a Jawa gun.
My carry dlt ia a happy trooper 1562e8c6ccc12b28873978fc5f66a257.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk