Gluing radio pack on pack

Stan

Does  the glue hold the photo box on the parking sign good. It looks like the bead of glue is flimsy have any body in here have a better solution and wont jeapordize approval for the 501st?

Post some pictures of your situatuon and we'll be better able to help.

My pack isnt glued, its bolted. I have bolts going from the bottom of the "radio" box into my gas canister body. I can post a picture when i get home to give you a better idea.

I personally wouldn't consider glue. You'll be bigger than you realize with that pack on and your bound to whack it against something eventually. When that happens, glue will pop off while bolts will keep everything in place. Only downside is the occasional tightening necessary.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

How did you bolt down boxes I need to see pics cause I'm told that's how it's done. I wanted not to cut the food containers leave top on and rivet them to no parking sigh just cut down those wings.

I used project boxes and homemade the others from black .060 styrene for mine. Real durable. Before I glued covers on I drilled for #10 machine screws and used combo"s of nuts washers and lock nuts and cut washers for good measure. Whatever way you come up with make sure it's durable. The pack takes a beating not only from you hitting things but other Troopers banging into it. You learn to watch your turns.

Have you started a build thread? We love pictures!:jc_doublethumbup:

Plus it helps us help you to the fullest.

Good Luck Future Heavy!