New to all of this , I need to know this SOON

This would probably not get approved at even basic level.  The lenses must be the bubble type, and the frown must be black, not gray (and filled in for higher levels).  The tube stripes and tears would also need to be filled in and repainted.  For a display piece this is nice, but I would recommend getting an ROTJ helmet.

This would probably not get approved at even basic level.  The lenses must be the bubble type, and the frown must be black, not gray (and filled in for higher levels).  The tube stripes and tears would also need to be filled in and repainted.  For a display piece this is nice, but I would recommend getting an ROTJ helmet.

I’d actually recommend getting an ESB mkii helmet for total shocktrooper accuracy. A ROTJ Is a good one also. But if you look closely you’ll notice that it has ANH ears glued on like the rotj ones which is only present on ESB mkii.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^ THIS GUY KNOWS^^^^^^^

Take Marks advice, he is a guru when it comes to RotJ armour.

• 1 month later...
The black series helmet is based on the Rogue One style is it not? If so, no it would not pass basic approval.
It is so I would agree that as is it is not approvable. Like Joseph said filling and repainting would be in order.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk