MR CE Loose wobbly feeling

Has anyone else's MR CEs felt like they were coming apart after a while?

It might be the 60ish degree weather (unlikely), but I feel like it's gotten weaker structurally.

My brow trim has recently come loose and when I pick it up under the chin I feel like it's just going to fall off/apart all together.

Is this normal or do I just suck? :c

Curious if you've modded your MR CE. I've been gathering parts for mine, and plan to completely dissasemble and rebuild/repaint, as others have. I'm guessing that whatever adhesives they used to build the CE were not intended for constant trooping, and just display or occasional wear. If that's the case, you may need to reinforce the bucket.

Actually, mine got a little bit wobbly too. It seemed like it was coming loose around the seam below the teeth. It might have been because I'd pick it up by the chin area so I started being more careful with it.

I've had it since August 7th. I haven't modded it at all, other than replacing the lenses and frown mesh. Oh and of course filling the chin seam.

Yeah I pick it up by the chin and when I slightly push against it or get a slight grip on it, it creaks and I can feel the whole thing kind of want to fall apart. Same for pushing a little against the sides.

If I'm gonna reinforce it, how should I start? Add more glue on the inside seams? Add screws?

Maybe try getting %100 cotton material . old t-shirt and soak it in CA glue rough up the weak spots on the interior of the helmet and placing the cloth on it letting it dry. It acts like a fiberglass. I think I read that here on the forums on how to repair your bucket...I think TK-4510 (Mike) used this method to fix a TE2 bucket

Of course I just modded mine... so it's like totally screwed together and glued and puttied and painted... but it seems a heck-of-a-lot more sturdy than my FX ever did.