CoatHanger Requesting Pre-Approval ANH Stunt TK (AP)

Name:  Lindsey Turner

Garrison: Mississippi Rancor Raiders

Armor Maker: AP

Helmet:  AP

Cloth Belt:  AP

Neck Seal:  Darman

Boots: Imperial Boots

Blaster: Hyperfirm

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 160lbs

TK Type: ANH Stunt

Huge thanks to all that have helped me through this very long journey, specifically my husband (future R1 DeathTrooper), Cricket (the guru of all things short), Pretzel, Ukswrath, Commander Gree, JenEcho, TheSwede, lucnak, and CableGuy.  I hope I've made you all proud.

QSS9qT0.jpg

NpeMukD.jpg

z6D77QB.jpg

NI4syA2.jpg

dH56zUU.jpg

rL84v2y.jpg?1

XgdOJVp.jpg?1

sZzhjzX.jpg

7f9KkdA.jpg

vTRH8jn.jpg

Thank you all for your feedback.  

Edited by CoatHanger

Hey buddy. Slight image link issues at the moment. I think we’re seeing your garden?

ec5cd321405a89a0516a7130f179fb6d.png

Might be your image option from Imgur. Direct is the preferred one, I think. :-)

3 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Hey buddy. Slight image link issues at the moment. I think we’re seeing your garden?

ec5cd321405a89a0516a7130f179fb6d.png

Might be your image option from Imgur. Direct is the preferred one, I think. :-)

Just switched them all to Direct Link.  For some reason from my Tapatalk the HTML image works better, but from computer its Direct Link.  Can't ever seem to get it right the first time.

• Like 1

Very nice. Lovely, neat job. Can’t see any clearance issues of note. Just watch those pesky drop boxes! Lol (Don’t worry - mine do the same now and again).

All I might add is that you could extend the frown paint a little more, beyond the undrilled 5th hole for that extra bit of Stunt, if you wanted to. :-)

4ef103c1b8aaf040759045815be57be0.jpg

Best wishes

Dan

• Like 2

Well...I just have this to say: APPROVED:jc_doublethumbup:

(So I won’t mention that the smaller ab button plate could do with some trimming)

I’ll add that to my list of things to improve upon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple one for the GML. easy basic. like the others have said, small issues here and there but we will tackle them and get you to Centurion! Cant wait to call you TK. Now get those photos submitted!!!!

That’s my plan. To keep improving until I can get Centurion. We will be keeping our “workshop” set up while my husband finishes his R1 DeathTrooper, so I’ll keep making adjustments most nights!

• Like 2

Just now, CoatHanger said:

That’s my plan. To keep improving until I can get Centurion. We will be keeping our “workshop” set up will my husband finishes his R1 DeathTrooper, so I’ll keep making adjustments most nights!

sounds like a plan! and your back came out great!

Looking great! Easy pass for basic. Keep an eye on that sniper knee locking in under the left thigh. You could put some foam in there to push the shin forward and push the thigh back. You may also find that you need to make some mobility cuts in the backs of the knees. Was a pleasure assisting! :)

Looking great! Easy pass for basic. Keep an eye on that sniper knee locking in under the left thigh. You could put some foam in there to push the shin forward and push the thigh back. You may also find that you need to make some mobility cuts in the backs of the knees. Was a pleasure assisting!

Great ideas! Does it make sense to do a piece at the front left shin (to push out) and a piece at the back of the left thigh (to pull in)?

14 minutes ago, CoatHanger said:

Great ideas! Does it make sense to do a piece at the front left shin (to push out) and a piece at the back of the left thigh (to pull in)?

That's exactly what I did! :)

Goooosh! Those buttons are immaculate! Nice job!

I have to tell on myself— those are the AP supplied decals. I didn’t trust myself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoatHanger said:

I have to tell on myself— those are the AP supplied decals. I didn’t trust myself.

ah! could've fooled me :) I was going to ask how one could paint buttons so accurately!