Mupfel

Mupfel’s E11 Blaster Build (with Doopydoo’s Resin Kit + T-Jays Completion Kit + 3D Print Additions + Arduino Electronics)

46 minutes ago, Mupfel said:

Thaniks man, yes, filling all the gaps and holes with green stuff is a very long and boring work! But you are right, at the end the look will be great.

... The power indicator bar will be put in the counter bar. ...

That's right, there's enough space there and it will look cool.

1 hour ago, Mupfel said:

... Today i was able to finish the scope and the electrics. Now, the LED is bright enough to be seen from a different angle than just the front.

Glad you have the LED the way you like it now ;)

Omg, I just stumbled on this thread- SO flippin’ cool!!!! How many hours have you put into making this? Insane!

Can I have one???? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, when adding more and more parts, i am getting more and more excited :-) :-)

Don't want to know when i am at the painting stage :-)

Well, i stopped counting the hours that i have spent on the wholoe blaster, meanwhile. As on most on the builds here in the FISD, a lot of time is spent.

Thanks for your appreciation!

Thanks for the hint with the scope position as well, this is corrected now. Added some green stuff into the wrong holes and "basta" :-):

jcqPEwq.jpg?1

hp0yAcN.jpg?1

After correcting the position of the scope, i read many other builds and the blaster reference again, to check and see, how and where the counter has its position.

Hope everything is right :-):

REBSZKd.jpg?1

Thanks for reading and commenting!

• Like 1

The scope came out great. Love this build. Sorry I have not been commenting lately. Hope to catch up on this build in detail on my train ride tomorrow morning. Keep up the great work. 

Positions of scope and counter are looking good, Marko. :duim: