EIB application: 

Required information

Armor Maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Helmet Maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Blaster Type: E-11 Pedrolba 3D 

Height: 1.84 m.

Weight: 84 kgs.

Boots Maker = CK

Canvas belt = Traumtrooper (Spanish Garrison)

Hand Plates Type = Antillis (Spanish Garrison)

Neck Seal Type = Traumtrooper (Spanish Garrison

Holster Maker = Traumtrooper (Spanish Garrison)

Wgdy40W.jpg

Xj2POGS.jpg

QNpiwYZ.jpg

f75rVfk.jpg

LaemkXY.jpg

VHTEclh.jpg

Bf9XdWq.jpg

z2S71bS.jpg

P0yLXZj.jpg

36RVVNW.jpg

hO5iF1Y.jpg

Sgj2T6X.jpg

5AMbI1P.jpg

f6T835z.jpg

FvMVm16.jpg

xrzL9eC.jpg

3QzfVo7.jpg

PNQR7ie.jpg

JWt95WP.jpg

9WRScOr.jpg

2mpjItc.jpg

c3PcqQP.jpg

vcHD182.jpg

230Fq0m.jpg

4HLW3CN.jpg

iubJf7t.jpg

NdnwsYo.jpg

Edited by José
  • Like 1

Good job on your build trooper !! 

Just some details the staff will maybe ask you to to shorten the strap of your shoulder bels so it sits closer to the bridges on your chest armor .

overal a good job !! 

The staff will will review your centurion application better then me ;) 

goodluck with your approval on centurion status !! 

Hi Jose,

Nice job! I see your EIB was back in 2016! It’s been a long time coming. ;-)

Just a couple of things. It’s hard to tell from the pictures of you have cover strips on the back of the thighs? Also, whether the shins are using the overlap method? Overlap method would be an issue for Centurion.

08215aa20ef984c32d9e18ba9db53f5a.jpg

Also, I’m not sure if you have two different ab buttons pictured? One picture seems to show separate buttons. Your smaller ab plate buttons also appear to be a different shade of white. Not sure if you could consider a closer colour match at some point in the future just to finish it off.

0f3cb07c8a8457e0e68c21ba934bc5f2.jpg

Best of luck with approval.

Dan :-)

Hello, my EIB is 2018 a few  months  ago, the bottoms  they are differents, and yes  I have  covers, 

You linked your EIB to a different TK ID that was approved in 2016 and your FISD forum name don’t match with the on screen? A bit confusing:huh:

Edited by TheSwede

56 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

You linked your EIB to a different TD ID that was approved in 2016 and your FISD forum name don’t match with the on screen? A bit confusing:huh:

Resolve  jeje

• Like 1

Great:duim: Just one other thing, looking at the TD, the clips looks like they are overlaping the controlpanel and the screws don’t look like pan head, maybe it’s just the angel so if you could post a pic to confirm would be great:salute:

20 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Great:duim: Just one other thing, looking at the TD, the clips looks like they are overlaping the controlpanel and the screws don’t look like pan head, maybe it’s just the angel so if you could post a pic to confirm would be great:salute:

zgWmKxv.jpg

Hi Jose, and thanks for your Centurion submission!  Tony or I will be with you as soon as possible, but in the meantime there are some issues that will need to be addressed before we can proceed, brother:

You will need to post the following required photos:

Helmet left side

Helmet right side

Side view of helmet S-trim

Rear photo of E-11 showing D-ring

As you know, Centurion level is all about the details, so the following things from your EI submission should still be addressed:

1.  The 4 button ab plate trimmed

Reference image

GSzitY0.jpg?1              sHRMnLE.png?1

2.  The tube stripes need to be raised, they Tube should be approximately 8-9 cm from the face and consistent on both sides).

Reference image

Z7IuBnu.jpg?1            dyDhGPF.jpg?1    

3.  Shoulder bells brought in closer to the shoulder bridge

Reference image

7YEGbUv.jpg?1                         87x9p5h.jpg?1

4.  Drop boxes should to be aligned

Reference image

eEiblpL.jpg?1                   ukKBChC.jpg?1

5.  A bit more trimming on the "hump" area of the forearm

Reference image

YfUAOAq.jpg?1                    b2cd9441-73f7-405d-b3e2-180e67de192b.jpg

6.  The screws in the TD must be the flat "pan head" type.

Reference image

Tyoo793.jpg      bG0rU8w.png?1

7.  Now that we have a clearer photo of your boots, it shows that they have a seam, which is not permitted at level 3 as per the CRL:

There is no seam present on the front of the boot

Reference image                                                         Reference image

XFp2G2F.jpg?1     gh16mU1.jpg?1    enIIZIl.jpg

8.  The 3-D print lines blaster should be sanded down.

9BjXL4Y.jpg?1

Reference images

6vnir3r.png?1  g4bm957.png?1

Thanks very much, and I look forward to seeing how things turn out!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Good luck trooper. some simple fixes and you will be among the greats!

I would also add one other thing to the list of easy corrections. The Hovi Tips, I believe they should be white interior and black exterior, with the white extending to the rim, to simulate wear. But this may just be a minor detail.  

• Like 1

On 7/18/2018 at 10:18 AM, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Jose, and thanks for your Centurion submission!  Tony or I will be with you as soon as possible, but in the meantime there are some issues that will need to be addressed before we can proceed, brother:

You will need to post the following required photos:

Helmet left side

Helmet right side

Side view of helmet S-trim

Rear photo of E-11 showing D-ring

As you know, Centurion level is all about the details, so the following things from your EI submission should still be addressed:

1.  The 4 button ab plate trimmed

Reference image

GSzitY0.jpg?1              sHRMnLE.png?1

2.  The tube stripes need to be raised, they Tube should be approximately 8-9 cm from the face and consistent on both sides).

Reference image

Z7IuBnu.jpg?1            dyDhGPF.jpg?1    

3.  Shoulder bells brought in closer to the shoulder bridge

Reference image

7YEGbUv.jpg?1                         87x9p5h.jpg?1

4.  Drop boxes should to be aligned

Reference image

eEiblpL.jpg?1                   ukKBChC.jpg?1

5.  A bit more trimming on the "hump" area of the forearm

Reference image

YfUAOAq.jpg?1                    b2cd9441-73f7-405d-b3e2-180e67de192b.jpg

6.  The screws in the TD must be the flat "pan head" type.

Reference image

Tyoo793.jpg      bG0rU8w.png?1

7.  Now that we have a clearer photo of your boots, it shows that they have a seam, which is not permitted at level 3 as per the CRL:

There is no seam present on the front of the boot

Reference image                                                         Reference image

XFp2G2F.jpg?1     gh16mU1.jpg?1    enIIZIl.jpg

8.  The 3-D print lines blaster should be sanded down.

9BjXL4Y.jpg?1

Reference images

6vnir3r.png?1  g4bm957.png?1

Thanks very much, and I look forward to seeing how things turn out!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Ok,thanks, let´s go for part,

The firs thing resoveld is this...

tmHYDUg.jpg

Thank you for posting the different photos, Jose.   Again, as you know Centurion is all about the details and looking sharp.  Please take care of the following so that we may move your submission along:

1.  I am glad to see that you got a new set of boots, but please remove the dirt from the soles (unless you are going for Sandie, lol).

4mD0KvO.jpg?1

2.  Thank you for updating your hovi-mic tip details, but I see you have removed the tube stripe decals from your bucket and replaced them with painted ones.  Unfortunately, you will need to clean up those stripes up before proceeding.  The lines will need to be crisp and sharp as seen below in the reference image.  Once this is done, please post the required left and right pics of your bucket.

Reference image                                        

OackbHd.jpg?1                         5eVLZOv.jpg?1

We also still need the a close-up photo showing that you have the correct flat "pan head" TD screws as required in the CRL. Clips shall be attached with slotted, pan head style screws These are the type you will need:

9rIFIJ3.jpg?1

As per the CRL, you will need to bring the clips in close to the end caps

Thermal detonator belt clips are positioned with little to no gap between the clips and the end caps

Reference image
Y2LF0Uf.jpg?1                07Fetxq.png?1

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:11 AM, José said:

zgWmKxv.jpg

Jose, is this your TD? the clips were in the right location for the most part, just needed to be moved back a little. now you have them a good inch away from the end cap, which for Centurion they must be little to no gap between the clip and the end cap. Also I do not believe those screws are the proper screws required for Centurion.

On 7/23/2018 at 10:10 PM, A.J. Hamler said:

On those stripes -- I may be wrong but I think that may be a painting stencil he hasn't peeled off yet.

A.J.

of Course... is in process

Also, so your aware, you must make the corrections asked of you, and then retake photos in full kit to achieve the rank of Centurion, you can not just "fix" them and post the photo of the fix, must be shown in full kit. THANKS!

• Like 2

The screws shown in the photo are unfortunately not the correct ones required, Jose.  They must have a flat head  9FFRyna.jpg?1 and not a round head.  83beP14.jpg?1

oPmrTSx.jpg?1  Thanks!