Grade B armor???

Does anyone know a good vender to go to for grade B armor? someone who might sell it when they have it, but is still a nice vetted vender. I don't want to cheap out and get some crap. I am going to do a Commander Gree TK, but don't really need a 100% pull due to the character not being canon.

**Side note, Gree didn't die, he pulled his head in like a turtle to his armor right before that dirty jedi Yoda tried to kill him. LONG LIVE GREE!!!

Thanks in Advance my brothers and sisters!

I recently got a few B-grade pieces off of RWA. Can't fault the service..and the pieces themselves-lets just say these B grades are better than some other vendors "A" material...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Colin1138 said:

I recently got a few B-grade pieces off of RWA. Can't fault the service..and the pieces themselves-lets just say these B grades are better than some other vendors "A" material...

When you say "Cant fault the service", do you mean that you didn't order the B grade but got them? I am trying to order a full kit (Minus bucket) for the build. I have spoken with AM, but he claimed they rarely have anything come out wrong, due to the awesome equipment they use. I figured I would try and get the parts that a vendor couldn't really use, and be able to help them get some of those parts out of the shop, or saved from the trash

2 minutes ago, Colin1138 said:

I mean I couldnt find any fault with his service..ie he was a pleasure to deal with.

Oh ok gotcha! Thanks. what was the lead time? and Cost if you don't mind me asking?

1 minute ago, Charbacca said:

RWA would be my suggestion too.  Might also want to check the 501st boards and see if anyone is selling a kit there.

everyone selling kits that aren't the manufacturer want like 1.25 times cost plus shipping. seems a little silly to me...

1 minute ago, Commander Gree said:

everyone selling kits that aren't the manufacturer want like 1.25 times cost plus shipping. seems a little silly to me...

Like I said, just another option.  Sometimes you can get a good deal, sometimes you can't.

• Like 1