New TK in town (Los Angeles)

bear

Ayo FISD!  A software engineer based out of Los Angeles but also located in the SF Bay Area frequently. Looking to put my free time to use and put together my first TK ANH suit. This is all very new to me and just started doing my research. If anyone in the SF or LA area has any older/used gear, I would be of great interest!! 

Edited by bear

Welcome !! And nice pic ! :peace:

make sure to do some research and ask many questions ! 

Here at FISD it’s all about troopers helping trooper !!! 

Goodluck on finding your armor and your build  !!! 

Godspeed !! :smiley-sw013:

Welcome, Garrett!

Happy to assist in any way I can.  I'm local, being based in LA as well.

There's an LA Squad meeting on Saturday at 1pm in Long Beach... you should swing by and meet some of the people you'll be trooping with!  I can't make the meeting this time, unfortunately, but you'll still be in good hands to get you started. :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the FISD, Garrett!

The Getting Started section will definitely have a lot of useful information for the beginning of your research, particularly this one about different armour vendors:

Good luck! Feel free to ask plenty of questions along the way!

Hi and Welcome! I'm local to you as well and based out with the Inland Empire Squad of SCG. Sign up on the southern california garrison forums and introduce yourself there. Hope to see you around real soon. Best of luck!

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 7:02 PM, kman said:

Welcome, Garrett!

Happy to assist in any way I can.  I'm local, being based in LA as well.

There's an LA Squad meeting on Saturday at 1pm in Long Beach... you should swing by and meet some of the people you'll be trooping with!  I can't make the meeting this time, unfortunately, but you'll still be in good hands to get you started. :)

Wasn't going to be able to make this Saturdays, but hopefully make the next one. Would absolutely love to connect! 

On 7/15/2018 at 12:42 PM, bear said:

Wasn't going to be able to make this Saturdays, but hopefully make the next one. Would absolutely love to connect! 

PM Sent. :)

Hi Garrett! Welcome to FISD! If you have any questions, we are always here to answer them. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...