wX9cbO8.jpg

wjlVEpf.jpg

Edited by Commander Gree
Added missing photo
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, illusionz_09 said:

Looks great. Nice Job!

should be an easy approval.

My only future critique would be to change the TD screws to pan head instead of flat.

Move Along!

The screws I am using were sent to me by either @justjoseph63 or @ukswrath, I ordered a set from Joseph and Tony sent some with his TD clips, so I believe they are L3, might just be the angle of the photo

1 hour ago, Commander Gree said:

The screws I am using were sent to me by either @justjoseph63 or @ukswrath, I ordered a set from Joseph and Tony sent some with his TD clips, so I believe they are L3, might just be the angle of the photo

If you bought the TD clips from me then the screws are correct, if you got the screws from Joseph then the screws are correct. I can't vouch for anyone else ;)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

If you bought the TD clips from me then the screws are correct, if you got the screws from Joseph then the screws are correct. I can't vouch for anyone else ;)

Tony, here is the Etsy transaction #1429394354. ordered from you on May 1st of this year. just in case there are any issues. I can also try and take a better photo if need be

Just now, Commander Gree said:

Tony, here is the Etsy transaction #1429394354. ordered from you on May 1st of this year. just in case there are any issues. I can also try and take a better photo if need be

lol I know you purchased them from me, my point was either from me or Joseph you would have been covered :duim:

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to TK 21523 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB status (AM) [842]

Hey Jordan, thank you for your EIB application. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor appears to display all necessary element as set out in the level 2 CRL. Beautiful job your build, Joseph and I would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few minor issues to go over so let's get to it.

Starting at your helmet, the outer edge line on the ear rank bar does not match the tears and traps. We're suggesting you thicken them up a bit.

helmet%202.jpg  

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop.jpg

Next up, shoulder bell gap. We generally like to see minimal gap between the shoulder bells and the chest and back plates. Though your gap is minor the difference between the front and back views is what caught our attention. We're suggesting you remove as much gap as possible or at minimum even out the front and back.

UIp9rGy2.jpgbTmgaiC2.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Bicep to forearm gap. Being you're a tall trooper we take that into consideration. Our suggestion is if possible lower your bicep even further to help reduce the gap between the two armor sections. 

forearm.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Hand plate gap. Not sure how your hand plates are secured to your rubber gloves but they appear to be either too far forward or not very secure. We're recommending you reposition the guards, re-secure or both.

guard.jpg 

Reference photo

blaster2.jpg

Jumping down to the waist belt, the ammo belt corners should be aligned with the outer edge of the cloth belt. The red lines drawn illustrate where the ammo belt should reside. 

waist%20ammo%202.jpgwaist%20ammo.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_162657-crop.jpg

Holster attachment, though the holster can be attached by snaps as you have it, rivets or Chicago screws are considered more accurate.

holster.jpg

Reference photos

belt%202.jpgBelt%20holster%20attachment.jpg

And finally dropping down to the thigh ammo pack. The rear upper corners should be squared vs rounded. 

Thigh%20ammo.jpg

I know this isn't the best reference photo but you get the idea.

THigh%20ammo%20cut.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. At this time there's nothing we can see that will hold you up from a clean Centurion application if you choose to apply. 

Congratulation again, great job :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Jordan, thank you for your EIB application. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
Looks like all the required submission photos have been posted. Your armor appears to display all necessary element as set out in the level 2 CRL. Beautiful job your build, Joseph and I would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few minor issues to go over so let's get to it.

Starting at your helmet, the outer edge line on the ear rank bar does not match the tears and traps. We're suggesting you thicken them up a bit.

helmet%202.jpg  

Reference photo

gallery_12157_13_296927-crop.jpg

Next up, shoulder bell gap. We generally like to see minimal gap between the shoulder bells and the chest and back plates. Though your gap is minor the difference between the front and back views is what caught our attention. We're suggesting you remove as much gap as possible or at minimum even out the front and back.

UIp9rGy2.jpgbTmgaiC2.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Bicep to forearm gap. Being you're a tall trooper we take that into consideration. Our suggestion is if possible lower your bicep even further to help reduce the gap between the two armor sections. 

forearm.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

Hand plate gap. Not sure how your hand plates are secured to your rubber gloves but they appear to be either too far forward or not very secure. We're recommending you reposition the guards, re-secure or both.

guard.jpg 

Reference photo

blaster2.jpg

Jumping down to the waist belt, the ammo belt corners should be aligned with the outer edge of the cloth belt. The red lines drawn illustrate where the ammo belt should reside. 

waist%20ammo%202.jpgwaist%20ammo.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_59_162657-crop.jpg

Holster attachment, though the holster can be attached by snaps as you have it, rivets or Chicago screws are considered more accurate.

holster.jpg

Reference photos

belt%202.jpgBelt%20holster%20attachment.jpg

And finally dropping down to the thigh ammo pack. The rear upper corners should be squared vs rounded. 

Thigh%20ammo.jpg

I know this isn't the best reference photo but you get the idea.

THigh%20ammo%20cut.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. At this time there's nothing we can see that will hold you up from a clean Centurion application if you choose to apply. 

Congratulation again, great job :jc_doublethumbup:

YAY!!!! Thank you so much for your time! I will get on these fixes right away and will have my Centurion app in before the next rebellion!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Berbs42 said:

CONGRATULATIONS! And Welcome to EIB, Trooper!!!

WOOT!!

Crap, now you're gonna beat me to Centurion aren't you?!?... 

Yes, yes I am, but hello, we have 300 armor parties between now and the end of the year lol. We can work on yours as well