TK75139 troop log

So it dawned on me I don’t have a troop log, how else am I supposed to track my troops and look back with fondness when I’m old. So I decided to throw one up cause it hasn’t been long and I’m already forgetting. I’ll sum my first few up in this post and hopefully add from there. I’ve done some assisting during this but I’m not keeping track of that, it’s not as exciting, definitely a critical part of the process.

April 11, 2018

Brad Fox Memorial 5K (Warminster Pa)

This was my first official TK troop and it was down the street from me. Brad Fox was a local officer killed in the line of duty in 2012. I used to do the 5K but have since lagged on my races.

IMG_2731.PNG

I’m on the far right

April 14, 3018

We did a library program, it was a mix of trivia and mingling. Although there was some discrepancy on weather or not I was included but I’m pretty sure I won the Wookiee howl contest.

IMG_2755.JPG

Again on the far right

IMG_2758.JPG

April 21,2018

LEGO Brickfest Oaks Pa

This one was special cause last year a Brickfest was when I decided I was gonna pull the trigger and join. It took some time to get the funds together but I made it in time to do this one. Had a blast, and didn’t make it further then like 10 feet from the table we had. Amazing to think I was once one of those people tracking down Star Wars guys with my kids for pics.

IMG_2829.JPG

A little disheveled from all the walking around but it was worth it.

June 9, 2018

Child’s Play 24 hour gameshow fundraiser Glenside PA

This was a fundraiser for Child’s Play charity they purchase video game equipment and things like that for children in hospitals. They do a 24 game show online and people donate online. Originally they wanted us to do the actual game show but due to rules we had to decline. This was fun because we were asked to just have fun, basically bother people and make people laugh. I give this crew credit they went 24 hours doing various game shows and people donated a lot of money.

IMG_3179.PNG

Vader, Boba, and me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

August 17, 2018

Souderton 3rd Fridays

Jumped on this cause they were in need of troopers even though I was leaving for vacation the next morning. The town does a 3rd Friday of the month event where businesses set up outside, local musicians play, food trucks sell some good smelling food and a local brewery sells beer. It was a lot of walking and it was about 90 degrees outside. We had 3 TKs and an Imperial Navy Trooper, plus 1 squire. I actually won a token for a free pint of beer in a spin the wheel game. All said and done we did about 2 hours, And I was all disheveled from the game of cornhole we played and the dancing I did when I got a direct hit. There were a ton of kids and we had about 2 boxes of toys to give out so everyone was happy. And if everyone is wondering, we dressed down, packed our stuff up and I was going to walk back down to get my beer, but as I loaded the box in the van it started to pour, never got that free beer.

9ffdb803f43fcd1db787daed6b2c94db.jpg

(Me on the left)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

October 6, 2018
Montgomery Township Autumn Festival

This was a 4 hour troop for an annual autumn festival in Montgomery Township Pa. There were 2 TKs, 2 Imperial Officers, a nova trooper, and a very special first troop for my two daughters ages 9 & 11. This was an outdoor event at a local park temp was great a little overcast so I didnt sweat too much. There were many business’ with booths, some inflatables, a rock wall, hayrides, and some scare crow making among other things. Had a great time introducing my girls to the troops. They were both very excited and did great. My younger daughter left after 3 hours cause she was getting tired. But my older daughter stuck around and asked me afterwards if that all we do is high five and take pics. They did get a kick out of making funny faces under their masks cause nobody could see them. All in all it was another cool event and we were well appreciated and I only found one crack while cleaning my armor. Keeping this nice and shiny condition is rough.

a4e916cdda994917269fc61d6895d745.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

October 25, 2018

PBGW Bash Montgomery Township PA

This was an indoor trick or treat function for kids who can’t necessarily go door to door due to disabilities. Great event a bunch of community business had tables set up to give out candy to the over 300 kids which had been signed up to attend. Our booth had a large back drop and we just stood there for 3 hours while all the kids came up and took pics with us. Lots of hugs and high fives. Everyone loved us and we were the hit even with a super hero group and a princess group. Not a lot of Star Wars costumes, a good one was a wheel chair bound kid with a Gritty costume (if your wondering google Philadelphia Flyers Gritty) but I think Deadpool was the big winner.

For all the Baseball fans out there Tommy Greene and Mickey Morindini we’re there signing autographs so of course they were all excited to get pics with us. I’m in the center.

dc750e48b4eeb64d996a760d028da1e2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

June 8, 2019 Warminster Community Day

Warminster is a neighboring town and they requested us for their community day. This is the first time we’ve done it and we had a good showing on our end with some officers, 2 TKs, a Jawa, a heavy Weapons trooper, a TA, and Lord Vader. Lots of high fives and pictures for a 2 hour troop.

My kids and I
IMG_3320.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

October 17, 2019 Montgomeryville PA
This was a troop for special needs children and adults that can’t go out on Halloween for various reasons. It’s my second year doing it and it’s always nice to see how happy everyone gets. Real easy troop, the people that host us have a background and they take pics and print them right there for the families.

Pic with the Philadelphia Phillies mascot
Adjustments.JPG

Group pic
IMG_8690.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Could you please adjust the heading of your trooper log to include number of troops ie:

Troop log title examples:

fL1jhDb.png