Helmet interior.

greenie22

Hey guys.  It has been a while since I have been here.  Work has been crazy and started charity streaming with friends.  I am back at it with my ANH Stunt TK.  I am currently working on the helmet and could use some advice.  When attaching the green visor, should I just use E-6000 on the edges and around the eyes for a flush look or is there a better way?  From my research, I have seen people drill holes that match the ear screws.  I would do that but I am not confident in my alignment skills.  I do have a spare visor but my funds for additional parts has been cut to effectively zero since summer school is in session and my job has no overtime.  Any tips would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks!

I did the placement behind the ear holes. It wasn’t hard, drill the helmet holes (if needed) then just hold the visor in there and mark the holes on one side. Drill the visor holes then bolt it loosely to the inside, then mark the other side on the visor. Take it out drill it, then put it all together. Should fit perfectly. As long as you make sure it’s centered when you mark the holes it’ll work. Don’t drill too fast it doesn’t take much to get through and make sure the bit is the right size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little gap around the eyes is normal and actually helps with airflow.  I also used the existing ear screws.  It really wasn't that hard to do.  There is a good youtube video out there that shows how to do it - I think is by Mike at Trooperbay.  I couldn't find just now, but poke around on google and see what comes up. 

• Like 1