TheSwede`s FOTK build [KB]

TheSwede

22 minutes ago, Ensi said:

Sick!! Always wondered, how are those under the gloves? Tedious to get on/off? Bulky?

Just got it today so haven´t really tested it, no problem putting on/off with just the glove but I can see some training is requried when in full armor. Glove can´t be too thight to begin with though so I checked that before ordering:) And I got some lines pre-installed but the great thing is that you can change them out as you like just plugging it in to the computer.....obviosly I have no idea HOW to do it but there´s a manual included so should be able to figure it out...eventually:P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Made some decisions today.

Decided to plasti-dip the Anovos helmet.

2hwwRWi.jpg

Decided to start the clean-up of the KB helmet between layers and started by cutting down the excess from the mold. Already cut most of it in this pic.

KyX1eGG.jpg

Decided after cutting it down to keep the grove of the mold as battle damage, Just going to sand and paint.

nLncG5c.jpg

Decided to have some fun. Also decided to make a new CRL for a new Stormtrooper variant - aka the Duck-Trooper.

8ASpDMR.jpg

:smiley-sw013:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Decided to have some fun. Also decided to make a new CRL for a new Stormtrooper variant - aka the Duck-Trooper.

8ASpDMR.jpg

:smiley-sw013:

lmao :laugh1: this is profile picture material!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided to ad some neck trim.

Q35pxrS.jpgFA6To74.jpg

Before                                                                                                                                             After

X5SUIR7.jpg1pSZnJ4.jpg

• Like 4

On 12/19/2018 at 9:44 AM, TheSwede said:

This should be fun….demonstration some other day:smiley-sw013:

lim32Jc.jpg

That looks awesome  - I cant find any reference in your thread about where you sourced that? Are you able to share the supplier? Thanks

21 hours ago, Hutt-trooper said:

That looks awesome  - I cant find any reference in your thread about where you sourced that? Are you able to share the supplier? Thanks

Bruno Procaccia on FB - KB props build page:duim:

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, ukswrath said:

me and another vendor we'll have something similar that integrates into my audio kits

Still waitng for that first video showing vacu pulls from your garageB)

4 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Still waitng for that first video showing vacu pulls from your garageB)

I need to knock out a wall first, I'm running out of rooom lol

2 hours ago, The5thHorseman said:

I think you should consider upgrading your F-11D with buttstock to a properly sized one. The one you have really throws it off right now. It's supposed to look massive.

And Scope, and clip lol

• 4 weeks later...

Got some Riot gear and some spare parts (spats) The webbing, elastic and grips are for the shield.

dhVlgO0.jpgtKfKwM3.jpg

I broke a clip greeblie on this Troop and had to go spat-less:P

RvaFkxA.jpg

I did manage to get the rest of the clip off (not one for using E600) and replaced it but never felt content with closing the spat by that small clip and velcro, didnt feel like doing the snap variant. Then Anovos came out with their instructions I jumped on the idea and ordered new spats from KB and a spur of the moment skull trooper helmet and the sheild and consequently had to get the baton:smiley-sw013:

KCsGN3p.jpg

Much more secure and less likely to brake. As a bonus the spats came from a new mold and had a much better fit then the previous ones, JSIN also confirmed they had new shins so I guess the KB kit is getting more and more accurate. 

IuSrzP9.jpgZZIo5xW.jpg

• Like 4