Sly11

3D Contributor Award Scheme

This program, as with others is an optional Detachment only award incentive.

It recognises members who have gone over and above with contribution in our new 3D forum section, past and into the future.

How do I get involved?

The process is very simple and based on merit as judged by the command staff.

What classifies as contribution?

There are many ways to contribute to the 3D forum, and the more input you have the more likely you are to earn the award. Here are some examples

1. Create designs and 3D files accessible to the membership.

2. Be a valued member of our FISD 3D community in offering advice on any and all of the aspects of 3D printing, become a resident 3D guru.

3. Help the non savvy 3D printer members by creating, designing or printing an item for them.

4. Create detailed build threads of your 3D printed items, as long as they pertain to FISD costuming.

If you have skills in this area that bring benefit to the FISD community at large and give members old and new a richer experience, then you have multiple ways to earn your way into the 3D Contributors award.

Silver and Gold level awards

image.png              image.png

The Silver award can be earned numerous times over the years, and this will be depicted by the number of silver cubes that appear on your badge. The Gold cube is awarded to those the achieve 5 silver cubes or have contributed at such an astounding level that it is deemed appropriate that they receive the Gold Cube. This can also be earned more than once.

At its heart this award is all about troopers helping trooper and it gives the command staff great pleasure in acknowledging the valuable contributions the membership make.

• Like 1

This is a great idea - esp as 3D printing is just getting more and more popular. I hope Germain/5th Horseman is right at the top of the command staff's list for recipients of this award. His contributions are exceptional and I, along with many other members, have received huge benefit from his generosity.

Awesome work as always guys. Great idea. Just got into 3d printing myself. Look forward to all the 3d shenanigans that will take place here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congratulations The5thhorseman, on a well earned Gold 3D contributors award!!

This guy knows how to go over and above, Thank you for your contributions Germain :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

Thanks guys! As I said to Andrew it's a great honor for me of being awarded this very first 3D contributor badge. Especially directly the golden one. It's very generous and I'm much grateful :)

• Like 1

Congrats Germain!  No one else will ever be the first, and this is a special honor that you will have forever.  There was full support for this and it is very well deserved.

While "service is its own reward", its still nice that we can say "thanks for all you do" in this fashion.

:salute:

• Like 1

Definitely well deserved Germain, thank you once again for helping others, trooper helping troopers :salute:

• Like 1

Congrats, you earned it.

• Like 1