Aardvark891 WTF kit

My first kit. Trimming pieces down.

I'm noticing my body is a bit bigger than what I thought. 

Is a hot bath the best way to loosen up the plastic or are there other techniques that have been used?

Edited by aardvark891
  • Like 1

Welcome!  A couple questions on your build, are you aiming for higher level approvals?

what parts are going to need to be larger? forearms, abs, shins etc?

A hot water bath will definitely help with fitting but some things may need to be trimmed larger or even shimmed.

Post up some pictures and lots of detail on what is not fitting and we will get you where you want to be.

I have a WTF kit myself and very pleased with the kit and also the customer service Walt provides.

• Like 2

As mentioned, some photos of the areas in question would help immensely, Robert!  I have found that the easiest way to do this is sign up for a free imgur account, which lets you edit and post pics here.  For more info., here is a thread that will help:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42381-howto-post-images-in-threads-using-imgur-easy/

• 5 weeks later...

Measured shims and made joint strips . My shims are 2 inches wide. 

I made them a bit bigger do I can trim if needed.

I measured my true waist, 41". Then I mated the ab and kidney with tape, 37.5 ". Did the math to get shim size equal on both sides.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/khRsFmJxSnshepcn8

Edited by aardvark891

2 hours ago, aardvark891 said:

I tried that one app. Couldn't get it to work. I have an S8. 

I'd love to though

follow this 

It works from phone or your computer.  If from phone make sure you highlight the code that is generated and select all.  It will populate the photos directly into your thread.  Its what I used