Ask before Act...

Ok, I am going to ask, before I act. I had some slight slipping with my cover strip on my left forearm. I put clamps, Magnets, and Tape down, but it must have slid slightly during the curing. It is pretty well set, but to prevent any separation I was hoping to put some interior reinforcement. I have seen people do the "interior strips" but was wondering if it was wrong, or wont reach L3 if I put several rectangular strips inside that run side ways instead of being mirrored to the outside strip?

any help would be great before I act on this. Thanks!

There is no restriction on how you join the pieces on the inside, so you can use various scraps of ABS, or a long inner cover strip that matches the outside. Some don't use any inner strips at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lucnak said:

There is no restriction on how you join the pieces on the inside, so you can use various scraps of ABS, or a long inner cover strip that matches the outside. Some don't use any inner strips at all.

that's what I thought but just wanted to be sure. I don't think I would need it, but for the case that some stress is placed in an odd manner on the armor, I don't want it to pop off. the "glue" I am using is some pretty tough stuff so far. But you never know. Appreciate the help!

• Like 1