Twosolitudes Requesting Pre Approval Review (AP)

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, Twosolitudes said:

Back of the calves are fixed

k8XH0px.jpg

Trimmed the front return edges off of the thighs... much nicer!

zmCmgAf.jpg

and a pic “sans bucket” :D

ejF3be1.jpg

I’ve also trimmed the large tab off the back of the bridges and then shaped them with some hot water to get them to rest closer to the back plate (sorry, no pic).

Going to work on the shoulder bells some more to close the gap between them and the chest plate.

I cant really tell, but it looks like you may still have the return edge on them. Taking that off will help a lot. Only things I can really see right off (and this is for L2/L3) is that you will need to bring your belt down a bit, so that is sits at the base of the ab buttons, not across them, and you may need to pull your biceps up a little to even out the space between the hand/forearm and forearm/bicep. Cant wait to hear that you have submitted for approval and then we can slingshot you into EIB and Centurion! keep up the awesome work

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Commander Gree said:

Cant wait to hear that you have submitted for approval and then we can slingshot you into EIB and Centurion! keep up the awesome work

Thanks for the feedback, it’s appreciated.

I submitted already via the Canadian garrisons webpage and emailed the GMLs,  now just waiting to hear back from them. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Twosolitudes said:

Thanks for the feedback, it’s appreciated.

I submitted already via the Canadian garrisons webpage and emailed the GMLs,  now just waiting to hear back from them. 

:popcorn:

• Like 1

Not sure that the belt really needs to come down. It could come down a tiny bit, but it's not by much! The buttons can certainly be partially covered. Reference photo:88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Not sure that the belt really needs to come down. It could come down a tiny bit, but it's not by much! The buttons can certainly be partially covered. Reference photo:88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg/

I only bring it up because his belt completely covers the bottom button on the right button plate. and more for the L2/L3. not basic. he should have basic no problem

• Like 1

We like never say this, like ever. 

To me your belt is to high. It's completely covering the lower button. It will probably get by your GML but you should lower it a bit. 

All your other fixes look great!

Good Luck!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looks awesome!! I have nothing to add because I am still at the "it's a stormtrooper! yippee!!" stage, but all the above advice seems legit.  Hope you get your TK ID soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:12 PM, CoatHanger said:

Looks awesome!! I have nothing to add because I am still at the "it's a stormtrooper! yippee!!" stage, but all the above advice seems legit.  Hope you get your TK ID soon!

Thanks! :D

Looking forward to trooping. :smiley-sw013:

Edited by Twosolitudes
embarrasing phrasing