RT-MOD Armor still produced?

I mentioned a few days ago on the pinned RT-MOD history as well, but wasn't sure if many check that.  Does Rob still make the armor?  I've contacted his email, trooper7@shaw.ca, but haven't gotten a reply after about a month.  Any feedback would be appreciated!

I ordered from Rob eighteen months ago and just go My armor two or three weeks ago.I don't think that wait is typical but was My experience.

He seems to be a busy guy and will contact You when He is able. In Your case,I would send him another message as a month is quite a long time with no

response.

Rob is a very busy guy. I luckily have had a great experience with him, but I hope others get the same experience I have had. Try to have patience with him, but certainly, send him follow up e-mails. 

My experience was he was very busy and would get back to you, but sometimes things slip through the cracks.  His armor is superb and worth the wait, however.  I don't advocate bugging anyone, but after a month or more I think it's perfectly fine to drop another email and say "Just following up, I'm still interested."