Pam's WTF ANH Build

kekike2002

Before I paint, just want to make sure this is right. Second guessing myself...ughbcd38515b98be1200e72efa88591e457.jpg&key=88f7d91702a1443e18d2327bbf24ed2b8b410ae00891dd364dce0db9c16dde5c

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Absolutely looks great!!!!! It doesn't have to be exact, just pretty close to pencil width. You are doing great and please continue to ask questions before making a move. This will help you with building self confidence and assurance!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thank you. I do try to find answers before I ask, but i feel like I read and look up so much that I confuse myself. Sometimes I just have to ask the question. Lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ok ya'll, as you can see I really messed my legs up. I thought I would try to fix them before ordering more. Should i continue working on them? Or buy new ones? I will definitely need to cut them again. This is the left I've been working on.4da53413f30d0e6ccaaf3310260c4980.jpg

This cut out pattern on the backs of the leg armor is fairly common and true to screen used costumes.Ā  What exactly do you feel is wrong here?

This cut out pattern on the backs of the leg armor is fairly common and true to screen used costumes.Ā  What exactly do you feel is wrong here?
I felt like I took to much out on the top portion. I did have to cut the size down alot due to my size. So it made the shape weird. I just want to be able to be be approved.