FarEast Pre-Approval Request ANH TK Stunt (SDS)

FarEast

Name: James Machin

Future Garrison/Squad/Outpost or local area : Japan or U.K
Armor maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Helmet maker: Shepperton Design Studios

Cloth belt maker: Imperial Issue

Neck seal maker: Shepperton Design Studios
Boot maker: TK Boots
Blaster maker: Shepperton Design Studios
Height: 188cm

Weight: 84kg

TK Type: ANH TK Stunt

KaewosJ.jpg

IXnvjVw.jpg

OLtP7wO.jpg

e4JXc2n.jpg

DAS6Ank.jpg

Helmet:

AhXzMgP.jpg

WPUHY2W.jpg

ETN6mU9.jpg

8brfyJb.jpg

xywK8Oz.jpg

766TYff.jpg

BMYiXSO.jpg

b26hNyw.jpg

Blaster:

x5oYWY9.jpg

oouHX8S.jpg

KvRZENC.jpg

Edited by FarEast

Hi James

Looks like you’ve made a great job of that overall. Especially as you’re a taller trooper. Basic should be easily in reach.

It terms of overall appearance, I’d probably just suggest reducing the bicep/forearm gap at your elbow.

ab41848cc0031a5bd75af74877c70a2f.jpg

Best of luck with clearance. :-)

12 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

Hi James

Looks like you’ve made a great job of that overall. Especially as you’re a taller trooper. Basic should be easily in reach. emoji1303.png

It terms of overall appearance, I’d probably just suggest reducing the bicep/forearm gap at your elbow.

ab41848cc0031a5bd75af74877c70a2f.jpg

Best of luck with clearance. :-)

Many thanks - Boy Its a nightmare taking photos on your own, running back and forth to the camera and back checking the armour to makes sure nothing has popped off or misaligned.

I think because the elastic from the shoulder bell twas over the bicep they rode up the arm. I can resubmit this photo with the biceps pulled rather down. Also maybe the forearms need to go up a little. I was more focused on the breastplate and sniper knee that wants to swivel round.

Edited by FarEast

No worries mate. You’ve done a good job.

Regarding the shins, if you haven’t already, you can fit Velcro to the front of your boot (and opposite on inside of shin) and/or poppers at around the back (calves) attaching them to the boot tabs. I have both methods on mine (link in signature) and they haven’t twisted at all so far over 5 troops... and LOTS of stairs!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, CableGuy said:

No worries mate. You’ve done a good job.

Regarding the shins, if you haven’t already, you can fit Velcro to the front of your boot (and opposite on inside of shin) and/or poppers at around the back (calves) attaching them to the boot tabs. I have both methods on mine (link in signature) and they haven’t twisted at all so far over 5 troops... and LOTS of stairs!! Lol

Awesome - I will go the popper route as I have plenty left!

So the next question is - what do I do next!

Feel free to leave your post up on here for a little bit longer to get some more feedback. Then you’ll need to get in contact with your Garrison to start the approval process. :-)

3 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Looking good:duim: I second what Dan already  said and only thing I have to ad is to put a drop of glue to keep that knee ammobelt in place - good luck on approval:salute:

Ahhh yes! I actually sneaked a bit of tape behind it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, magni said:

Your shins in back look like they both close in same direction. The right one needs to close to the inside.

Well spotted!!! 

Fortunately the glue hasn’t fully cured so I could remove it without a problem!! Currently cutting a new strip!!!

• Like 1

Looks good.  I think everything has been mentioned.  The main thing for me was the black between the bicep and forearm.  I would try to bring those forearms up a touch - the black between the hand guards and the forearm should be balanced with the amount of black at the elbow if possible.

Good luck with approval!

1 minute ago, wook1138 said:

Looks good.  I think everything has been mentioned.  The main thing for me was the black between the bicep and forearm.  I would try to bring those forearms up a touch - the black between the hand guards and the forearm should be balanced with the amount of black at the elbow if possible.

Good luck with approval!

My garrison GML has already approved the build and asked for a couple more photos for my legion profile photos!!

I will suit up again tomorrow and ballance our the bicep, forearm gap and post those here too.

• Like 2

On 6/16/2018 at 6:28 AM, FarEast said:

My garrison GML has already approved the build and asked for a couple more photos for my legion profile photos!!

I will suit up again tomorrow and ballance our the bicep, forearm gap and post those here too.

Congratulations. Looking forward to officially welcoming you to the 501st soon!

Congratulations James!!!!! Welcome to the 501st and many happy troops to you! So happy to have you aboard and look forward to seeing you in your armor soon!!!! おめでとうございます!!

:duim:Also, head to the newly approved section and post up your introduction so more members see you have your new TK digits!:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/160-newly-approved-members-sound-off/

• Like 1

Awesome and congrats on the approval!  If you're in Japan then you can sign up for the garrison forums as well to see any events taking place near you

One parting thing I noticed is the cover strip on your right thigh seems a bit taller and pointed at the top. May not feel so great if that ever decided to poke you. lol

Have fun trooper

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SgtGarand said:

Awesome and congrats on the approval!  If you're in Japan then you can sign up for the garrison forums as well to see any events taking place near you

One parting thing I noticed is the cover strip on your right thigh seems a bit taller and pointed at the top. May not feel so great if that ever decided to poke you. lol

Have fun trooper

Already a member of the garrison and have been posting this build and also my Shoretrooper build there - its a bit quiet even for the outer rim though.

• Like 1