Where to buy TK Stunt latex/silicon hand guards that ship internation?

Trooperbay is my none stop for all my needs. Everything in place. I’m just not sure if he ships internationally ! 

https://trooperbay.com/ he also sells on eBay if it’s eaiser for you.. good luck and move along move along..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Asystole said:

Trooperbay is my none stop for all my needs. Everything in place. I’m just not sure if he ships internationally ! 

https://trooperbay.com/ he also sells on eBay if it’s eaiser for you.. good luck and move along move along..

Those were the ones I was looking at and obviously by your profile these meet the EIB and Centurion Status requirements?

Those were the ones I was looking at and obviously by your profile these meet the EIB and Centurion Status requirements?

Yes they do.. I’m EIB and getting ready to submit in next day or so for Centurion after making my couple corrections..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Asystole said:

Yes they do.. I’m EIB and getting ready to submit in next day or so for Centurion after making my couple corrections..

I've ordered a pair - actually just put the build up for Pre-approval!

6 hours ago, Asystole said:

I've ordered a pair - actually just put the build up for Pre-approval!

Here's a toast to good luck for us both!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Asystole said:

Congrats trooper.. now get that bucket on and head to the front line..

First outing will be to the Japanese Premier of SOLO - Yep I know almost a damn month after world premier. Sucks being garrisoned in the outer rim!

• Like 1

You will love trooping no matter what it is. It’s a wonderful feeling putting smiles on peoples faces no matter their age.. I do big comic cons to small birthdays and all in between. Haven’t been to one yet that I don’t love putting my armor on for..