Advice Needed On Autographed Helmet

Hello there folks, new to this forum and don't have a question about building armour, rather I'm looking for advice on how to protect my autographed Anovos First Order Trooper helmet, and figured you guys might be the best people to ask!

Just looking to know if anyone has any advice on if a protective coating could be put on the helmet to 'seal in' the current autographs: because I've been taking the helmet to several conventions over several years, some of the earliest ones are now rubbing off (for example, the David Prowse one in the picture below.) I've heard some glue sprays might be good for sealing in the helmet, the only thing is, I'm still looking to add autographs, and so not sure if adding a sealant would prevent that.

On top of that, the helmet has now discoloured slightly, now a little off white. Thinking about keeping it in a UV protective case to prevent it further, but if anyone else has a solution, would love to hear it.

If anyone has any advice for a desperate Star Wars fan, pleas let me know!

Thanks!

IMG_2962.JPG

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2964.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

I would imagine that UV protective case would totally help protect it between conventions.  I did a google search about protecting signatures on plastic.  The common consensus are the following tips: 1. invest in a UV protective case. 2. don't use varnish or coating, unless you are a professional and use extreme caution.  If you use the wrong varnish, the age of each signature, different ink compounds, the climate you live in, etc will affect the lifespan. Lastly, 3. DON'T TOUCH IT!! The oils on human skin break down the inks.  Here are my sources:

https://www.justcollecting.com/miscellania/how-to-preserve-an-autograph

https://live.autographmagazine.com/group/tricksofthetrade/forum/topics/can-something-be-applied-to-an-autograph-to-protect-it