Trooping & Hydration

Hall of Fame

Just For Laughs

In the Media

FISD Facebook Group

Mega Troop

Trooping

Imperial Attaché Program

EIB & Centurion: What do these terms mean?

Advanced Tactics Awards

EIB - The March To 1000

Merch Reform

Merchandise

Public Relations
Follow FISD

UCA5Mbr.png

B1HS77N.jpg

On the 29th April of 2018 Christian John Collins passed away. “CJ” was aspiring to become a 501st member and had supported several troops in his own Shadow Scout armor. Sponsored by his father—who is also a 501st member—and the 70th Explorers Garrison, and in recognition of his son’s intent, ...Legion ID Number TX-51695 has been awarded to CJ Collins. CJ is survived by his younger brother Jeremy and his loving parents Rhodie and Chad (SL-6876.)

Our condolences go out to his family and friends.

"Buckets Off"

eRGDj4d.png

Last month I touched upon the subject of the value of vetting the source of information before believing what you read, especially on social media like Facebook, and that FISD will always be the source of truth for anything detachment related.  This month we close out on a FAQ regarding the events of the silver coin run and the fallout that ensued.  As this is Legion business, it is accessible to 501st only and is located here:

Hopefully it will provide the needed closure and we can move forward, as there is much still to do this year.

For instance we're going to pick up the pace of CRL clarifications, with updates coming soon to the FOTK, ANH, ICN, and TKC costumes, as well are remedying an "oops" to the ROTJ.  Phasma TLJ CRL is still waiting on photos, so alas no progress there.  The FN-2187 CRL was done as a first draft and has been paused by the LMOs - and rightly so - while we get better photos as otherwise they are just not where we need them to be.  So, cross fingers both will be done next month!

There is much more going on, but I don't want to steal the staff's thunder so keep reading and enjoy!

photo-thumb-2.jpg

With Unquestioned Loyalty
Paul Hoeffer

TK8020 “Daetrin”

Detachment Leader

nt0EOSc.png

Greetings all

One month in as XO and I have been thinking, what can I can do for our Detachment, then an idea came to me. Why not create a new section for our forums, based on subject matter that has become a very strong part of the Cosplay universe, and that subject matter is something I and I know many others are interested in and passionate about …..3D printing.

My plan is to create a home for all things 3D printer related, be it the machines themselves, 3D design, a permanent depository for free to use files and tips n tricks the sky is the limit.

I know we have many very talented members out there that will have plenty to share on this subject and you will now have a home in FISD to do so.

I’m in the process of building the new tabs behind the scenes, so keep an eye out in the near future for these new sections.

Main forum title: 

3D Parts and Technical

Sub topics:

3D Printer owners

Your place to discuss what printer/s you own, recommendations, tech talk and the like, It’s a place to learn something new

3D CAD Designers

Home of talented 3D cad designers, show off your 3D renders, of FISD related costume parts and accessories.  Offer help and advice on programs, or offer to commission a piece for a fellow member

3D File Depository

A home for 3D file sharing, Troopers helping Troopers is what this section is all about; yes a single location to keep any 3D files offered up by our extremely generous membership. This will be a 501st member’s only section and rules will apply to any usage of the content.

I will be looking for content to get these new sections started so If you are interested in helping drive these new forums, then please send me a PM and let’s get the threads and the filament flowing. 3D printer heads will understand that last comment ;)

Sly11     

Andrew Franke

TK-11469 "Sly11"

Executive Officer

qvLQoj7.gif

253873467d33ef60bdb9718d6492ec76.jpg

The FISD is pleased to announce the addition of a new area in the Advanced Tactics forum dedicated to those ready to submit for basic 501st TK approval.

This section will allow future Troopers the opportunity to submit photos of their completed build to be reviewed by the Staff, Imperial Attaches and others in preparation for forwarding it to their GML for approval.  Any and all advice/suggestions given will be specific, constructive, helpful and respectful.

Please note that this program will NOT take the place of your local GML, as Detachments are not chartered for costume approval and can not override a GMLs decision, but is instead a peer review program designed to help you look your best and offer guidance and positive feedback.  You will have the opportunity to ask questions about your completed armor, weapons (if applicable), accessories, etc. and get accurate information from the experts here at the FISD.. the definitive home of TKs worldwide.

For more information on this program, please visit the link here

k6AkSx9.png

While trooping it is important to keep hydrated, you would think this is just for the hotter months but you can also find you can overheat on the coldest day if you are in a confined place indoors.

Make sure you have enough food and drink during the whole trooping time (as trooping is quite exhausting, especially for beginners). The nature of our costumes and trooping events can put a lot of stress on a trooper. Always make sure to take frequent breaks and stay well hydrated. You may not always feel thirsty when taking a break but you may still be getting dehydrated, so grab a quick drink whenever possible. The lack of breaks and proper hydration can lead to heat related illnesses even under mild conditions.

Heat Exhaustion is a condition whose symptoms may include heavy sweating and a rapid pulse, a result of your body overheating. It's one of three heat-related syndromes, with heat cramps being the mildest and heatstroke being the most severe.

Causes of heat exhaustion include exposure to high temperatures, particularly when combined with high humidity, and strenuous physical activity. Without prompt treatment, heat exhaustion can progress to heatstroke, a life-threatening condition.

Signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion may come on suddenly or may develop after days of heat exposure. Possible heat exhaustion signs and symptoms include:
•Cool, moist skin with goose bumps when in the heat
•Heavy sweating
•Faintness
•Dizziness
•Fatigue
•Weak, rapid pulse
•Low blood pressure upon standing
•Muscle cramps
•Nausea
•Headache

Heatstroke is a life-threatening condition that occurs when your body temperature reaches 104 F (40 C) or higher. Heatstroke can be brought on by high environmental temperatures, by strenuous physical activity or by other conditions that raise your body temperature.

Heatstroke is the escalation of two other heat-related health problems: heat cramps and heat exhaustion. In these conditions, you develop signs and symptoms that are milder than those of heatstroke. You can prevent heatstroke if you receive medical attention or take self-care steps as soon as you notice problems.

Heatstroke symptoms include:
•High body temperature. A body temperature of 104 F (40 C) or higher is the main sign of heatstroke.
•Lack of sweating. In heatstroke brought on by hot weather, your skin will feel hot and dry to the touch. However, in heatstroke brought on by strenuous exercise (trooping), your skin usually feels moist.
•Flushed skin. Your skin may turn red as your body temperature increases.
•Rapid breathing. Your breathing may become rapid and shallow.
•Racing heart rate and strong pulse (tachycardia).
•Headache. You may experience a throbbing headache.
•Neurological symptoms. You may have seizures, lose consciousness, hallucinate,
•Difficulty speaking or understanding what others are saying.
•Muscle cramps or weakness. Your muscles may feel tender or cramped in the early stages of heatstroke, but may later go rigid or limp.

Avoiding Heatstroke and Heat Exhaustion •Take Frequent Breaks
•Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of fluids before during and after a troop. Water and "sports drinks" are the most beneficial to help avoid dehydration. Alcohol and sodas should be avoided as they can actually aggravate your dehydration.
•Listen: One of the symptoms of heatstroke mentioned above is a decrease in mental understanding. You may not be aware that you are developing symptoms of a heat illness. So, listen to your handlers, if a handler or fellow trooper tells you it's time to take a break do it.
•Don't be a Hero: Even if your in a parade or other venue where there isn't an easy exit or place to get out of view of the public if you start experiencing symptoms of heat exhaustion or heat stroke get to the side, find shade, sit down if possible, get your bucket off, get a handler to help, find water, rest. It is much better to have you break character in public than to have you pass out in public.

For more information on trooping head to the 501st Trooper Survival Guide.

LHOi2Sc.png

I want to take a moment this month to sincerely thank everyone for their amazing contributions to the Field Exercises.

Each month since becoming the curator, I’m seeing more and more reports come in sharing some truly phenomenal moments for us to share.

You are all deserved of a salute and a big ol’ hugging handshake.

Now for the final decision...

This Trooper is definitely no stranger to us all. With that being said, I normally try to recognize pictures from Troopers new to the Field Training Exercises or have not been inducted yet - making it very difficult for those who have already earned their place in the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame to be honored again.

However this time, I feel this recipient should be recognized for his ongoing efforts not only in the Field Training Exercises but also for his contributions throughout this Detachment and within his own Garrison.

Whether it be greeting new recruits at the door, helping all of us at one point with our builds, giving words of encouragement /advice / praise, diligently working as a Trooper /Attaché / Staff member, selflessly contributing many hours of his own time to organize and co-ordinate us in the IPM...

... Yes I’m looking at you through my bubble lenses Glen.

Please join me in Honoring TK - 85421 Glen “Q” - now a 3rd Time recipient of the Stormtrooper Hall of Fame Award.

“We stopped for a scenic photo backdrop of the city we had just liberated.”

832acd7209b935d9876285e7b21625ae.jpg

Pyrates            

Aaron Gibson
TK99725 "Pyrates"
Imperial Propaganda

t8EkMGd.png

Image result for funny stormtrooper

l0RIiYd.png

9oXX27F.png

Fan Made Movie

Stormtroopers is a fan film about a platoon of Stormtroopers who raid a remote Rebel Mining outpost, starring troopers of the 501st Ireland Garrison.

Filmed in Ireland on location in Cork, Waterford & Tipperary. Stars Carolyn Bracken, Peter Cosgrove, Klancy Casey Williams, Micheal Fitzgerald, Michael Stack & Melissa Ciepierski. Written and directed by Micheal Fitzgerald and was produced by Cork Racing.

You can find the film HERE or on Vimeo

rQktppc.png

Jamie Oliver Massive Star Wars Fan

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/51/768x761/gallery-1450547621-jamieoliver-stormtrooper.jpg

It's no secret that long before Jamie Oliver was the Naked Chef, he was a Star Wars super-fan.

And let's not pretend his obsession has lessened over time. For instance, if you ever spot an Imperial Stormtrooper walking children to school it's probably Jamie Oliver.

IsDyvzo.png

Image result for stormtrooper keyboard

FISD now has a dedicated Facebook Group

Yes, you read that correctly!  The Command Staff does indeed hear your requests, and for the most part we want to make them happen!  There was one trooper who asked for all of us to be a part of their underwater basket weaving graduation ceremony, taking place on/beneath a boat near the Cape of Good Hope...  Nobody was actually prepared to make that happen.  Aside from that instance however, we do what we can to make you happy as members, with your experiences at/associated with the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment!

One of the primary requests from the membership at large was for a more interactive presence on Facebook.  We have a great Facebook Page, but that is not an interactive space.  

That desire was what led to Paul asking me to consider returning to the Detachment Staff.  I was excited to come back but knew that Facebook is a large machine and that I would need help and so I asked Marcus Dohring @JODOKAST to be a part of this new phase of FISD's growth, and here we are, discussing the new Facebook Group. 

I phrase it that way, because it is live.  Right now.  You can go there and join, and begin asking questions etc there instead of finishing your reading here - but I encourage you to finish this first, I mean, this NL will be one of the very first official posts there after all.  

So, what will you find when you go there (aside from a link to this newsletter)?  Sharp-eyed members may notice some hidden gems when they get there, but generally you'll find a few different spots for questions and answers.  Over time, more content will be worked in to the group, dependent upon the requests we receive from you, and from observations made by us.  It is there, and ready, but it will indeed grow and evolve with time.

Okay then...  Where is it?  It is right here:  1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (FISD) Official

That's what you need to get started.  What do you do next?  Spread the word, share the link.  It is Social Media after all, let's make it more social!

photo-thumb-19236.jpg

Tim Waychoff

TK-51878 “Dark CMF”

Social Media Relations

emu5vo4.png

Want Your Troop to be Included?

Post your troop report in the Field Training Exercises section here

Those with troop logs please post a separate troop report as it is easier to link too.

May - June

Star Wars Night at Tampa Bay Rays 

znkoqdY.jpg

More here

By: Mike, WhiteWalker, TK82666

rQktppc.png

Northern Fan Con 2018

fadea0538c09ba6e2f765b7219a61c10.heic

More here

By: Teresa, Soulart, TK41307

rQktppc.png

SOLO Premier Disney Private Screening

XleufyS.jpg

More here

By: Glen, gmrhodes13, TK85421

rQktppc.png

RSPCA Million Paws Walk

More here

rQktppc.png

HBF Run For A Reason

More here

rQktppc.png

SOLO Midnight Screening

More here

rQktppc.png

SOLO Charity Screening

More here

qvtgYL4.png

HsIhI5m.jpg

Serve proudly, ladies and gentlemen, and as Tim (Dark CMF) says:  "Keep doing what it is that got you here"!

Are you an approved TK that spends more time on the boards than the average Trooper?  Do you enjoy using your knowledge to help out future and existing Troopers?  If so, we would like to invite you to join the Imperial Attaché program!

Members of the I.A. team are chosen to help out not only those here on the boards, but on a local level as well.  Our aim is to have at least one in each and every Garrison, Squad and Outpost in the entire legion to be the eyes and ears of the FISD on a local level.

A suggested level of EIB or above is preferred, as part of the duties include assisting those aiming for levels 2 and 3, but is not a requirement.  Being active on the boards on a regular basis , welcoming new members and helping out where you can is, though.  

Some of the benefits:

1.  Access to exclusive Attaché merch., including patches, etc.

2.  Having the Imperial Attaché title under your name.

3.  Being a part of the team that welcomes new and prospective members of the FISD.

4.  Being the "go-to" person in your Garrison, Squad or Outpost.

5.  Exclusive access to the Attaché HQ area, Imperial Propaganda Machine (newsletter) and merchandise discussions.

We are currently in need of Attaches in many units, especially International Garrisons/Squads and Outposts.  For more information on this program, please head here and if you should have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time.  (Pretzel)

For a complete list of Imperial Attaches, go here

:salute:  NEW ATTACHES! :salute:

Please join me in welcoming 2 new Imperial Attaches to the FISD:

1.  Frank, (Frank75139) - Truly dedicated member here on FISD and always on the front lines giving solid advice and welcoming new FISD members. Frank has displayed extraordinary dedication in his short time here. 

2. Sha Sha, (shashachu)- Very pleased to see ShaSha apply when she did! Truly talented Attache that gives excellent advice and always happy to lend a helping hand! 

Serve proudly, Ladies & Gentlemen, and as Tim (Dark CMF) says:  "Keep doing what it is that got you here"!

IMPERIAL ATTACHE AWARD

Imperial Attaché Award for those attaché's who have gone above and beyond [minimum 1 year of service]

This month, I would like to highlight the newest recipient of the I.A. Award. 

Please congratulate Sarah (Alay) of the Connecticut Garrison. She has been serving with the FISD as an Attache for well over a year. The most notable service is for her tiring and relentless efforts in the most recent FISD racing shirt run. This is a true labor of love, and we feel that is well deserving of this prestigious award. 

:salute: Sarah. Thank You. I Salute You:salute:

pZpMdt4.png

tk91488_head.jpg   

With Unquestioned Loyalty

Preston Christman

TK-91488 "Pretzel"

Attaché Ambassador

ATTACHE MERCHANDISE

Attaché Patch

AttachePatch.jpg

Attaché patches should be back up and running soon, please stand by

XT1Q6qV.png

ecZ4Atz.png

v7nhRyi.png

So what exactly are EIB (Expert Infantry Badge) and Centurion levels?

These programs were designed for those who choose to take their armor above and beyond the minimum requirements for basic 501st Legion approval.  It gives you the chance to show a level of dedication and pride that takes your armor closer to being as "screen accurate" as possible, without as much extra work as you may realize!

It also works on giving a better look to the Legion as an entity, and you can bet others will take notice of your hard work.  The 501st has a list of detailed requirements for Basic approval, (level 1), EIB, (level 2) and Centurion, (level 3) which can be found here in the Costume Reference Library, (CRLhttp://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

Here are a few of the questions people may be wondering about:  

1.  "I am a (tall/short/heavy/thin) Trooper.  Can I still apply?  Of course!  These programs are open and encouraged for all sizes of TKs, as long as the costume is correct and meets the guidelines.  There are many specific build tutorials to every option, as well as a vast network of fellow TKs on the FISD to help you out and offer suggestions.

2.  "How much extra will I have to pay for extra items"?  The cost is actually quite reasonable, considering the few extra supplies you will need, which are listed in the requirements area.  While it may run you a little more to implement these additions to your costume, they will go a long way to improving accuracy.  All needed items can be found for sale on this thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/16-ongoing-sales-project-orders/

While blasters are not required for basic approval, for EIB and Centurion levels they are, and may need upgrades (also listed in the CRL).

3.  "I haven't even got my kit yet, is it too early to start planning"?  Actually, aiming for Centurion is easiest to do right out of the box.

4.  "I have my basic TK approval, can I still get in these programs"?  In a word... absolutely!  

5.  "Are there any "perks" to this extra work and cost"?  Besides knowing that you have a great looking set of armor, the 501st and FISD believes you should be deservedly recognized for your achievement(s), and allows you to wear the appropriate embroidered "rocker" badge of rank (available for a very minimum cost) on your shirt, helmet bag, etc., as well as rank decals to put on your armor bin.  You will also have access to select "challenge coin" runs, receive (free) a cool certificate for your new rank, and have your title posted below your name in your FISD signature.  Plus, once you reach these levels, you will have the extra knowledge to help out those who are looking to apply as well.

6.  "Is it hard to apply, and what happens then"?   After basic approval, all you do is make sure your armor is up to the standards set forth in the CRL, post a thread with the required photos in the appropriate area (see below), and wait a bit for the D.O.s (Deployment Officers) to address it. (Hint:  Studying other people's threads before you submit can be a GREAT help).  These are also listed on the main page of the FISD site.  While waiting for approval, you will get some comments from others who will offer suggestions and constructive advice to help you out.  If you should need any changes, the DOs will let you know, so you can adjust accordingly.  Don't be dismayed if you do need changes... it's all for your benefit!   After you are approved for EIB, then you can submit for Centurion.  

EIB  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/19-request-expert-infantryman-status/

Centurion  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/72-request-centurion-status/

Note:  You will see some suggestions in the existing submissions/approval requests that, while not actually part of the CRL, are highly suggested items, (for your benefit), such as "flat-head screw heads on the TD (thermal detonator) should be painted black" for Centurion, etc.  Those small details all add up to closer screen accuracy.   

Just remember that the FISD is here to help you every step of the way with whatever other questions you may have, but if you can't seem to find what you are looking for in your research, just post the question, (or PM justjoseph63) and best of luck on your build!

1hgspoA.png

This area lists all those who have gone above and beyond basic approval toward screen accuracy. 

FOR  APRIL-MAY the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment would like to congratulate:

Expert Infantry Badge Award:

Daniel Melin  "The Swede"  TK 99665  EIB (Approved for THIRD EIB)! :salute:

Ignacio Garcia  "501 pendragon"  TK 13912 EIB 828

Carl H.  "cjdesign"  TK 10171  EIB 829

José Castro  " José"  TK 52410  EIB 830

Ilan Boogaerts  "Ilbo1996"  TK 40996  EIB 831

Peter  "Sith Thundercracker"  TK 29916  EIB 832

David Ruel  "hollowbodies"  TK 41123  EIB 833

Jon Hall  "IBKyde"  TK 12124  EIB 834

Alan Ibarra  "Thumpy~"  TK 6306  EIB 835 (Our first Sky Trooper to reach EI)!

Colin Moreh  "menschie"  TK 11626  EIB 836

Zac Bates  "DEVOLVER"  TK 82214  EIB 837

Gary Sellers  "Asystole"  TK 52417  EIB 838

David Williams  ""vmax1974"  TK 41774  EIB 839

GREAT job on your approval, now on to Level 3!  :salute:

Request your free EIB certificate here

Centurion Badge Award:

http://www.whitearmor.net/eib/centurion_badge.png

Daniel Melin  "The Swede"  TK 99665  (Approved for THIRD Centurion)!!  :salute:

David Ruel  "hollowbodies"  TK 41123  Centurion 400 !

Ilan Boogaerts  "Ilbo1996"  TK 40996  Centurion 401

Peter  "SithThundercracker"  TK 29916  Centurion 402

Carl H.  "cjdesign"  TK 10171  Centurion 403

Outstanding job on reaching Centurion, Troopers!  :salute:

Request your free Centurion certificate here  

If you see any of these Troopers around your Garrison or Squad, be sure to congratulate them!

o5imOS4.png

3aJDUFt.png

As many of you are aware, the FISD is currently in our March to 1000 program.  Our goal is to reach the one thousand mark of Troopers who have earned their Expert Infantry Badge, and although we are well on our way to this goal and have just passed the 800 mark!  The amount of approved submissions is increasing (over 80 this year alone) thanks to the dedication of those willing to go the "extra mile" toward screen accuracy.  

Here is a brief description of EIB as written by Paul (Daetrin), our founder:

"Expert Infantryman status is not required for members of this detachment. It should be viewed as an optional set of requirements for those who wish to take the accuracy of their costumes to the next level, and be recognized accordingly. We're a costuming club - think of it as an award for costuming excellence and you get the picture.

The requirements will not replace or supersede 501st standards, but only serve as an inspiration for the level of accuracy that can be achieved. The standards are meant to be high but achievable..."

Besides the added pride you will have in your armor, those reaching this level can purchase exclusive EIB gear (patches, decals, coins etc.) and get a free certificate for your accomplishment.  If you are interested or would like more information about the program head here that will help.  You can also contact myself  "Pretzel" or any Imperial Attaché, and we will be more than happy to assist you!

For those interested a graph of EIB approvals by year

2018-05-09-M1000.png 

GiCEZzu.png

FISD Merch Reform Proposal (to come into effect June 18th)

The FISD for sale and merchandise rules have been in a place for a long time -  they were liberally taken directly from CTN (the 501st clonetroopers detachment) and haven’t had to be tweaked much in 10+ years.  For the most part things have been going well, however we’ve seen an increasing amount of reports of buyers making demands that fall outside reasonable expectations. 

We have had more than one occasion during merch runs, where a member files a PayPal dispute immediately upon seeing someone else post that they have received their items, and the filing member has not received theirs yet.

This is a major pain.  It locks up the PayPal account of the person managing the run, and could potentially cause other members to panic and file claims.  Nobody wins in this situation.  It clogs up the management of the run, creates a mob mentality, and cannot lead to anything productive regarding possible resolution to what wasn't a problem until that PayPal dispute was filed.

The run manager (whether the DMBO or not) is acting on behalf of the Detachment to include the membership, and going straight to PayPal disputes is disrespectful of everyone involved, to include other members who ordered the item(s).

Filing PayPal disputes without seeking resolution or an answer from the run manager/Detachment Command Staff should carry a suspension of no more than 30 days - really it is the same as someone messing up the forum experience for others, except that this is actually messing with people's lives and money.

To protect against this, the following changes are being made to merch runs for FISD effective immediately:
1. Buyers have 30 days from shipment to report a missing or lost item for domestic runs. Sellers are only required to retain proof of shipment for 30 days.  Why?  Domestic shipments should normally arrive in about 7 days.  Some people are claiming items never shipped 5 months after a run was closed, which is way too long to ask people to retain shipping material.  If your domestically shipped item hasn’t arrived after 30 days IOW, you lose the right to claim it was never shipped.
2. Buyers have 60 days from shipment to report a missing/lost item for international runs.  Most items are received in under 30 days, however we know some countries are pretty bad.  Sellers must keep shipping documentation for 60 days on international items.

If the shipper can provide tracking information (e.g. a tracking number for domestic or a customs form for international), they are not held liable for items lost or missing in the mail.

Any concerns post them on the thread here:

photo-thumb-2.jpg

Paul Hoeffer

TK8020 “Daetrin”

Detachment Leader

PC8A8HU.png

FISD Coffee Mugs - 2 Designs!

$14 each

+ $5 shipping in the US

+ $10 shipped international

Sales thread here

Design One

WP_20180121_12_30_40_Pro.jpg   WP_20180121_12_30_52_Pro.jpg

Design Two

WP_20180121_12_30_59_Pro.jpg  WP_20180121_12_31_08_Pro.jpg

rQktppc.png

FISD Brothers in Arms Sticker

3.5 inch round stickers $4.00, shipping included

Reference: Brothers in Arms

Thread here

paypal  sales@trooperbay.com

brothers-in-arms.jpg.81cd6a7ed4ecc4fd6fe0f5aec025709f.jpg

rQktppc.png

Phasma Coin

$10 shipped US

International buyers email for quote: tk4205@gmail.com

Thread here

27365546818_9b0cf38c8f.jpg

rQktppc.png

Riot Control Coin

$10 shipped US

Thread here

26521262267_1717d9b9f3.jpg

rQktppc.png

FISD Classic Style Patch

$5 shipped US

Thread here

27745604558_582ecb9752.jpg

rQktppc.png

UPDATE

FISD Racing Shirts

Great news FISD racing shirts are on their way, for international orders please stand by shipping does take time.

Any issues please contact Sarah in this thread here

B1qJ3BI.png

On behalf of the membership I would like to say a massive thank you to Sarah for undertaking this run, you have definitely gone above and beyond "troopers helping troopers"

Thank You Sarah "Alay" TK20466

Sarah K Bailey    

How To Fix A Shirt That Has Incorrect Info?

Occasionally there can be an issue with printing and a mistake may be made, if you find either your name or id is incorrect you can at least save the shirt, here's how.

Purchase some T-shirt transfer sheets, (use for black shirts as this is thicker and can be printed any color)

Next in your photo software find a font similar and enter your info then print, wait to dry then cut out and iron on to the shirt.

NewsletterLxAOZgX.png

We are always on the look out for content, ideas, funny photos or even your TK adventure story so feel free to contact either Danny, Tim, Marcus, Preston or myself.

f4lx8H6.thumb.gif.a53e4f163cd06b70b40aac

Glen "Q" Rhodes

TK85421 "gmrhodes13"

PRO - Newsletter

Facebook & Twitter

photo-thumb-20691.png

Daniel Lauber

TK55550 - "Ripper_L"

PRO - Facebook Page

Instagram

Pretzel

Preston Christman

TK-91488 "Pretzel"

PRO - Instagram

FISD Facebook Group

photo-thumb-19236.jpg 

Tim Waychoff

TK-51878 “Dark CMF”

PRO - Facebook Group 

photo-thumb-18781.jpg   

Marcus Dohring 

TK-14057 “JODOKAST”

PRO - Facebook Group 

AXQVWcW.png

Don't Forget We're on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/whitearmor
If you're on FB, stop by and say hi, ask questions, and share stories!

NEW Facebook Group: 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment (FISD) Official
If you're on FB, stop by and say hi, ask questions, and share stories!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/FISD501st or @FISD501st
follow FISD on Twitter!

Instagram: www.instagram.com/fisd501st

On behalf of the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment Command Staff and the Imperial Propaganda Department

JN4tHJI.png bcfTZBr.jpg Y7UThx4.png

rQktppc.png

tenor.gif

• Like 6