RS armor — which parts fit together? And some genaeral questions ...

Ego Sum

Hi Everyone! I‘m almost done with my TM Armor and I will try to approve it it the next weeks. Now guess what! A friend of mine asked me to bulid his RS armor and I went „sure, why not! Cant be that different ...“ stupid me :P

I got all the parts and there are no markings on it, so I dont really know whic parts fit togehter. Maybe you can help me with this problem? 

And there are several other things I wanted to ask:

The shoulder bells look huge compared to the TM armor and they are curved, is that the way it sould be?

One forearm part (part 8)  doesnt fit at all, its way bigger than the other. Same with one shin (part 1q). Is the RS armor that different? Thanks for your help!ulLG1cC.jpgiY1bPjw.jpgnzRzWJx.jpg

H2BLMWZ.jpg

Hello Elmar!  

Yep, the shoulder bells of the RS kit are massive.  I dealt with them here:  

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/38416-crickets-rs-stunt-build-for-the-vertically-challenged/?do=findComment&comment=515911

Regarding the forearms, I was told to line them up at the elbows and cut from the wrists to even them out.  It's a quirk of the RS suit.  

The shins!  :6: They made me crazy.  The RS kit doesn't have a complete set of a left and right shin.  I seem to recall that there is one 'complete' shin, and the other has a duplicate half... I don't know which one is which anymore.  I ended up putting mine together with what seemed to fit to me.  Maybe someone else can chime in here? 

You look like you have them all set up just fine. I believe the right outer forearm has 12 dimples and the left forearm has 11 dimples if that helps you with positioning them correctly. 

I recommend following this great RS Build thread! :)

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/25919-dianas-rs-props-build-anh-stunt/?page=1

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, Cricket said:

The RS kit doesn't have a complete set of a left and right shin.  I seem to recall that there is one 'complete' shin, and the other has a duplicate half... I don't know which one is which anymore.  I ended up putting mine together with what seemed to fit to me.  Maybe someone else can chime in here? 

They concist of two outer halves. Thought they were one complete shin but I was educated:)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much for your advice guys! With your help I was able to built the RS kit in less than 3 weeks and we already went on a Troop. Great fun :)

No I found we made some black scratches on the armor (maybe with the blaster?) I tried to clean them with an eraser, but that wont work. Does anyone know how to get rid of those scratches? Is there anything special for white ABS?

Great, thanks! 

29 minutes ago, ukswrath said:

Hey Elmar do you have a complete photos, always enjoyable to see those. 

Novos polish #2 is great for scratch & blemish removal

I'm not approved yet and I havent got lots of fotos, but here's a rather nice picture of me (TM, right) and my girlfriend (RS left) taken at the made in japan con yesterday :)

I'll send some more soon!

36527103_1897910970230396_1199243882240409600_o.jpg

• Like 1