Looking for a point of contact (T-Jay)

Welcome aboard, Jeremy. Glad you made it across from YouTube. ;-)

Pat has already provided the link so hopefully you’re well on your way. 

If you cant see he for sale threads yet, just post a few more replies in this thread and you’ll soon have access to more if the forum. 

Any other questions, just shout.  :D

Best wishes,

Dan

This is an opportune time to be in touch with T-Jay for his completion set. He's been hinting on a special item for sale that may get a reveal soon...I'd stay tuned for that! Wish you all the best on your E-11 build journey!

What was everyone’s wait time after you guys ordered the dooptydoo kit? I’m reading some threads about really long wait times and some people never getting their orders and having to ask PayPal to refund them....hopefully these cases are rare....

Doopydoos is a strange beast to say the least.  I just ordered my third kit from them (and another one of Tino's kits of course).  My first one took about 4 weeks to arrive.  After waiting 7 weeks for the last one, I emailed DD several times over the period of a week with no reply.  I finally got in touch with PayPal, who apparently lit a fire under them and I received a reply the next day and the kit 5 days later.

The thing with DD is that their communication is absolutely horrible....  no tracking number, no "item sent" email, nothing... but you will eventually get your kit, (which is a nice one, btw).

Being in CA., I would give it 5-6 weeks.  If you haven't received it by then, send them an email and include the order number.  If no response within a week, contact PP.

• Like 1

Yeah, Doopydoos kind of strange. Love the resin kit,

Jeremy, if you not in hurry, Doopydoos its ok,

if you need E-11 without  long wait times, better find other source (example, maybe Hyperfirm rubber if they are available)

Hi,

I bought my Doopydoo's kit 8 months ago and it took approx. 3 weeks to deliver it (within Europe). I was also a little bit nervous because I was waiting even on answer on my e-mail several days. However at the end I received it and I was more than happy with the quality.