Graeme Smart

Hello From Scotland

I have been a fan of Star Wars since i seen the original in 77 i think the fact that no other has came close to creating such a feeling in fact when i started a window company in 1996 my logo was set out in a similar format ( see profile pic ) i have started collecting parts to build an E11 Blaster and with the help of the fantastic War machine have 70 % of them now i will post progress pics and videos as i go . I am a proud new member and love being here . Graeme 

IMG_1202 (Medium).jpg

Welcome to the FISD Graeme!  You have probably seen this, but just in case, here is some great reference for your E-11 build.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD!

• Like 1

Welcome! Were in scotland are you from? Went there on vacation last year, Beautiful country:-)

• Like 1

I am in Dunfermline close to Edinburgh ,i am just restarting my pipe as was not very happy with the first one and am going to be more careful this time starting with a bathroom towel rail and instead of gluing the template in place am using sticky a4 tear free paper , i have so many original and accurate reproduction parts i wanted them to be assembled on a perfect steel pipe ,i dont have the trigger assembly only an original grip dose anyone know where i can purchase a metal replica as i can only find 3d printed versions.

Edited by Graeme Smart
just realised the hand rail is stainless steel and super hard to work on but have ordered mild steel tube

Welcome!  You've come to the right place!  Good luck with your builds.  Dday makes a good E-11 kit, if you're in need of parts.