Cheap armor

I don’t think those two phrases go well together when talking about anything. “Cheapest and most accurate” are usually completely different things. All accurate armor is going to run a decent price. How tall are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Frank.  "Cheap" is not a description you want on your armor purchase unless you are lucking into a situation with used armor or something similar.  Most accurate is a minefield as well, but a battle much easier won.

Truth be told, the vast majority of us are "on a budget".  This hobby is far from a cheap one and I am a firm believer in the old adage, "you get what you pay for".  My advice would be to do some research, save your money and use patience.  Good luck future trooper!

This is not a cheap hobby.  $700 is about as low cost as you can get and that's if you do everything yourself, e.g. make your own soft parts.  Most people spend about $1300 for an original trilogy TK, and First Order TK's are over $2500 when it's all said and done.  Alas, this is not a cheap hobby.

Also as noted, cheap = low quality and low accuracy.  Cheap, quality, accuracy.  You can get 2 out of 3 at best.

Staying under $800 for armor will put you at a price range for any armor and depending on how tall you are you can probably make it work to suit your needs. Since at the age of 15 you can’t be officially 501st yet you could also save money on cheaper boots and maybe homemade soft goods.

Does anovos make a shadow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1