Darkside2276

Your backplate is sitting to far off your back. It looks like an Anovos back. You could use a hot water bath to help flatten the tops. And not noticed till now but it looks like your right calf has the closure going the wrong way. They should close to the inside. Yours are both going same way. Remove the coverstrip and add to outer half of calf.

Getting there

Hi Rodney

Looks like you’re heading in the right direction. :duim:

Just a few bits that I’d mention:

Your belt is setup for Hero, whereas your helmet appears to be Stunt based. It also looks like the fixing that hold the plastic ammo pack to the canvas belt are visible. As pictured, these should be covered by the plastic tabs. 

ucR5r67.jpg

The stripes in your helmet “traps” look a little like ESB style. ANH has closer lines. 

jDwXFOY.jpg

As Randy mentioned, your backplate seems quite a way away from your back. You could try reshaping the tops parts (highlighted) or raising the back plate a little to sit on your shoulders better. 

FHwj6sM.jpg

You have some sharp edges in places which could damage your undersuit. You might want to check some reference photos and trim these back a little. 

BMpnvnn.jpg

And finally, I can’t quite work out what’s going on with your thigh cover strips at the rear. Do you have any higher quality photos?

OT9Rvo8.jpg

Keep up the good work. You’re getting closer. :duim:

Dan

Edited by CableGuy

Thank u so much Dan that's EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED THANK U SO MUCH!!!! I have big thighs so I had to make an extension so they'd fit but and I'll send u a better quality pic so u can see how I extended them. I've been trying to figure out how to make the back plate fit better but Im worried about bending the top post to much that Ill end up cracking the plate. Yea I just realized the belt covers fell off somehow hopefully I'll find them so I can reattach them. I ve actually had to re-do the damaged pieces someone had done to my thighand shins in the back. I had mentioned that the pieces were pinching the back of my leg and thats what thier solution was. So I had to go back and try and recover the damages. Im just waiting for the putty to hardened so I can sand it down and make it level out. Im hoping that ud be able to help me a little more by seeing the repairs I make later on today and the corrections u pointed out. And once again thank u for ur feedback it was very very helpful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

• Like 1