carolinacommander

A Possible New Commander in the Southeast

Hello to everyone of the FISD. My name is Chris and I live in the Southeast (Raleigh, NC). looking to hopefully acquire my first armor soon. Have been researching many builds over the past couple months and I know that since I am 6'2" and 260 with a mesomorphic frame, I want to go to RT for my first build. Hope to have the resources (monies) soon and excited about shooting for a TK Commander spin. As a graphic designer and artist by trade, I'm very detail oriented and ready to do some first-rate weathering. Once all that happens, I will be giving the Carolina Garrison of the 501st a call.

Hello and welcome aboard

Welcome to the FISD Chris!

RT is a great set. Built like a tank. Should fit you well. 

Great choice going Commander! Biased here a little. I just took mine to Centurion.

I would reach out to the Carolina Garrison now. No time like the present to reach out to the group you will eventually troop with anyway. They may have some build days coming up or could use a wrangler.

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

Welcome to the boards Chris! TK Commanders definitely stand out from the pack! Ask plenty of questions as you go through the process from now, to ordering your armor and all through building. The Troopers here are super friendly and very knowledgeable.

Welcome to the FISD Chris. The commander was my original intent. But, I could not afford RS at the time. I am hoping one day I will be able to live my dream as a commander :) So I am happy and will be envious of your armor once you get it completed. 

If you haven't done so already, check out the commander section here on the FISD. A few great threads you can reference. Good Luck! :duim:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/39-stormtrooper-commander/