TK52417 requesting ANH-Stunt EIB status (AP) (838)

Gary Sellers

TK52417

Florida Garrison/Parjai Squad

FSID Screen Name= Asystole

• Armor = Authentic Props
  • Helmet= Authentic Props
  • Blaster= Blaster Masters Uber E11
  • Height = 5’11”
  • Weight = 225lbs
  • Boots = TK Boots
  • Canvas belt = Imperial Issue belt (Rob Kittell)
  • Hand Plates = Trooper Bay rubber gloves with Flexible Hand plates
  • Electronics= Imperial Communication system with voice booster amp and wireless mic
  • Neck Seal = Trooper Bay Neck Seal
  • Holster = Darman’s Prop Holster

EwMTAT6.jpgcRZtBaD.jpgNNIGsNZ.jpgLzmuC6b.jpgVQhIBtd.jpgellwlo7.jpgGcywVQQ.jpgyYzDj5r.jpg9SDQiTm.jpggHLCTXi.jpgMlsxt40.jpg2tdrKyy.jpglA9vUXR.jpgEQBC1rR.jpg4XT0NCn.jpg3DiM39D.jpg3Mq4RMt.jpglADf0Sp.jpg6ljRZga.jpgJjTx1r3.jpgi4fFa9u.jpgLNfFiYn.jpgNCTBbsv.jpg0uiPRvl.jpgo3VPQn7.jpghTJRtDc.jpgVvirD85.jpgJ7aI2wy.jpgOD2dVUF.jpgqYgmxJs.jpguF4DKhO.jpgRe8J2H2.jpggY8jx2K.jpg74aXlS7.jpgd2e7szu.jpgUeaUZsp.jpgF3bJCvu.jpgAu2SUVe.jpg

Nice overall look!

Only thing I could see is from some pictures it looks like snaps on butt and right ab are white? Maybe lighting or my eyes.

Fitment you look ok. I'd only recommend pulling bells in to straps and lower forearms a bit. Even space between elbow and handguards. And belt to be spot on could come up 1/2" right up against bottom button.

Just cosmetic stuff. Good Luck Trooper!:duim:

• Like 1

I think I might of painted them white when I was touching them all up last week. I’ve adjusted bells a couple times but can’t  seem to get them to stay closer to the bridges if the do they seem to pulled biceps so I lowered them lol.. Thanks for the feedback on needed adjustements

Edited by Asystole
  • Like 1

Hi Gary!  Before we get started, can you post up some detail (close up) photos of the areas seen below?  Thanks!!

FJizecL.jpg?1                 zTAbjzS.jpg?1

Yes on my next days off I sure will. I’ve actually even fixed the sides since these photos where taken. So they are straight now and plum, since I built towards centurion level being my goal in the end.  These were my 501st submission photos.

20 hours ago, Asystole said:

Yes on my next days off I sure will. I’ve actually even fixed the sides since these photos where taken. So they are straight now and plum, since I built towards centurion level being my goal in the end.  These were my 501st submission photos.

Perfect!  Looking forward to having another EI (and then Centurion) representing the mighty FLG!  :salute:

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 2:36 PM, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Gary!  Before we get started, can you post up some detail (close up) photos of the areas seen below?  Thanks!!

FJizecL.jpg?1                 zTAbjzS.jpg?1

Here are the close up you asked for ! Thank you for taking the time to review my armor !

GZeTEw9.jpghPffzS1.jpg9JvURgJ.jpggrDJz9n.jpgB7kkzxs.jpg

Hi Gary, and welcome and thank you for your EIB application. I appreciate your patience, so let's take a look. 
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted., your armour displays all necessary element as set out in the level 2 CRL, Congratulations on a job well done!.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application, it will be listed separately in the above or below sections.  There are a few areas that could use some attention, which I will go over here, sir.

The tube stripes have 2 issues.  They will need to be moved closer, and they should not extend behind the ears.  They should be about a #2 pencil width from the cheek.

i4bSr10.jpg?1

xvx2rRw.jpg?1

Reference images

QoYMdx8.jpg?1  5djQJc7.jpg?1

Your shoulder bells should be moved closer to your shoulder bridge.  I read in your thread that you had tried to adjust these and your bicep rode up, so the you may have to adjust the bicep/bell connection.  I see you have removed most of the return edges from the bottoms of the bells, but you can actually remove it all.  A hot water bath may help widen the opening so you can bring them in closer to the chest/back plate.

NYBcuzl.jpg     4RpqV9C.jpg

Reference image

x0ZMvQZ.jpg 

Reference image                                            Reference image

Oa9hiis.jpg?1    aztfHb8.jpg?1

It looks as if the return edges on your forearms may be a tiny bit long at the top, and a quick trim with a Dremel will get you where you need to be.  A small fix, but it's all about accuracy.

Reference image

00Dwo7j.jpg KW99ZY0.jpg?1   ZSR5sp2.jpg?1

As mentioned in your thread, you will need to take a few minutes to remove the white paint from your posterior snaps.

Reference image

BfQ3nv5.jpg?1                    ak2KrY6.jpg

Another quick fix is to add a quick coat of black paint to your charging handle:

Reference image

ZX8xbOC.jpg?1                   nM8Ysn6.jpg?1

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there were any areas of concern they would be discussed here.  It will take a little time to re-do the tube stripes, but these will be a necessity for level 3, brother.  The other items should be pretty easy.  Again.. congrats, and great to see another EI for the FLG!!

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK52417 requesting ANH-Stunt EIB status (AP) (838)

Thank you for that detailed list of needed fixes for the next level. And I want to thank you all that have helped me along the way for taking the time to review my armor and give me feedback. I’m proud to be part of the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment !!

• Like 1

Thanks Joseph for the idea of bathing my shoulders..really helped open em up. I’m just letting the e6000 dry (changed all the strapping inside arms as well) hoping to see how they look on me tomorrow.WvMCMTr.jpgOMnyo3C.jpg