TM ANH buil extra parts

Hi fellow troopers. Im a noobie looking forward to have my armour build with TM. I understand TM kits doesnt come with the blaster and such. So if i were to get TM kits, where is the best place for me to get the blasters and such to suit my TM armour? 

cheers.

Hi fellow troopers. Im a noobie looking forward to have my armour build with TM. I understand TM kits doesnt come with the blaster and such. So if i were to get TM kits, where is the best place for me to get the blasters and such to suit my TM armour? 

cheers.
There are many options for vendors and also for types of blasters. I got my bfg t-21 from tk421 propstop on Etsy... There's a whole section on the forum just for blasters. Surf around and see what you like.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, GilFran007 said:

There are many options for vendors and also for types of blasters. I got my bfg t-21 from tk421 propstop on Etsy... There's a whole section on the forum just for blasters. Surf around and see what you like.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

nice! thank you for the tips!

For what it's worth I can't think of a single kit that comes with a blaster.  

Have a look through the blaster section but it's hard to recommend much as I don't know what Singaores replica weapons laws are like. Your best bet would be to get in contact with your local garrison who will know who's best for your needs.  http://www.501st.com/members/displayUnits.php#garrisons

I don't know if it's like that where you are, but keep in mind that if you order a blaster that is already built, it might sometimes be hard to make it cross the borders and get it to your home. Fortunately, a lot of blaster kits exist that you can order to receive the parts and assemble/build the blaster yourself. I know a lot of people use and love Doopydoos. Or you can check this thread, which has a few other good references too : https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41450-looking-for-a-good-e-11-blaster-kit/ .

20 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

For what it's worth I can't think of a single kit that comes with a blaster.  

Have a look through the blaster section but it's hard to recommend much as I don't know what Singaores replica weapons laws are like. Your best bet would be to get in contact with your local garrison who will know who's best for your needs.  http://www.501st.com/members/displayUnits.php#garrisons

2 hours ago, hollowbodies said:

I don't know if it's like that where you are, but keep in mind that if you order a blaster that is already built, it might sometimes be hard to make it cross the borders and get it to your home. Fortunately, a lot of blaster kits exist that you can order to receive the parts and assemble/build the blaster yourself. I know a lot of people use and love Doopydoos. Or you can check this thread, which has a few other good references too : https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/41450-looking-for-a-good-e-11-blaster-kit/ .

Hey guys thanks for the tips! spoke to one of my local member about singapore's law for the blaster. He told me to be safe just get the DoopyDoos/hasbro/disney parks. High chance im gonna go with DoopyDoos. Thanks again fellow troopers! 

• Like 3